Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Hash

Yes same heater...........say no to animal dung ataxian.
While it makes a fine horticultural amendment when properly composted it is not for human consumption.
I think if you really believe that and consume it anyways there are larger issues afoot.
That being said unscrupulous dealers have long been known to add weight by any means necessary.......why I make my own brothers and sisters.

Yes same heater...........say no to animal dung ataxian.
While it makes a fine horticultural amendment when properly composted it is not for human consumption.
I think if you really believe that and consume it anyways there are larger issues afoot.
That being said unscrupulous dealers have long been known to add weight by any means necessary.......why I make my own brothers and sisters.
I miss super long colas! (Surfers standard)
However HASH is easy to make with Dung from what is near?

Maybe U can help me?

Back in the day hot knives is just two butter knives heated up with a lighter and then put the bud or hash on one knoife and put the other knofe on top
Inhale the results or hold a bottle with bottom cut off over the knoves and inhale
Good old school way for hash

Just found this on first search on youtube - we never used to use the strap on bottle but it not a bad idea

Original vaping really

Not sure about the healthiness of burning cheap knives though....back then we smoked out of plastic bongs and hose stems so yer...

Kief $5/gram tricomes 2 enhance the load.

Kief is the biproduce of harvest.
HAsh is Kief and goat shit from MORCCO or whatever dung is available? (Pressed)
CAMEL dung in the Middle East!

Ummm no...
I have never heard of this

Hash is kief or grinder powder or pollen shake or what ever ppl call it then heated and pressed as @arb said

I have never heard of shite being used

Feces in drinking water is what gave people cholera I can not imagine inhaling it would be sensible....

I miss super long colas! (Surfers standard)
However HASH is easy to make with Dung from what is near?

As above, no

pressure and heat/rubbing

Just less heat and pressure than pressing rosin

Last edited:
He he, those knife hits knocked him around, another job for SJK Induction Heater.:biggrin:

He he, those knife hits knocked him around, another job for SJK Induction Heater.:biggrin:
True the SJK would go off like that
We used to use the electric stove to heat the knives too - put them on the hotplates or coils

On the smoking shite topic...lol
In africa they are making charcoal out of human waste to cook on your BBQ with

But all the bacteria is burnt out during the process of turning turds to coal

CAMEL dung in the Middle East!

Yeah, man.....we used to kid that this soft Afghan hash we got was bound with camel shit...but in fact, it smelled like camel shit and kind of looked like it too! hahaha

Its one of the reasons I find people agonizing over some minor material issues in vaping to be so hilarious.

Cheers

I know so many hate him but Customgrow420 cracks me up. He takes the hot & hurty rips :lol:.

Its one of the reasons I find people agonizing over some minor material issues in vaping to be so hilarious.

I feel the same mate. Good for a laugh though.

I know so many hate him but Customgrow420 cracks me up. He takes the hot & hurty rips
I agree he can be annoying but is quite funny in small doses. I saw one clip on how to get high and saw him pull a bongx2 and a dab with one inhale, he used to have a good set of lungs.:thumbsup:

I know so many hate him but Customgrow420 cracks me up.

He's like a stoned Bobcat Goldwaithe.....oh, wait, Bobcat Goldwaithe WAS a stoned Bobcat Goldwaithe! hahahah

Hash? Never met him....

Bobcat_Goldthwait.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.MCrpd_vk6H.jpg

Nano,solo,lsv,volcano are all excellent with hash.
i go through quite a bit in said units and will agree the lsv dominates the rest but all will work really well.
I am sure there are others those are just the ones I use..........long time hash shaker!

I know, whit my arizer solo2 moroccan hash work (pretty good), whit weed or hemp fiber.
Also soft (afgan) hash work in the same way, but i'm not really satisfied. poor taste, small clouds... it is a waste.

When I finish the hash is just a bit more dark and hard, but i think that you can you still smoke it. I don't try it, but i think that whit normal combustion it can give still something more.... so it is a waste.

but maybe it's just my old custom of smoke that kind of hash mixed whit tobacco in a joint....

It seems to me that whit this kind of hash combustion it is the better way to take the advance of this beautiful material.

So @Luca it sounds like the LSV might be the answer for a home unit or do you need a portable?

Yes, I would like to find a portable. it would be wonderfoul to vape hash in a small device, whitout bring whit you weed, grinder,bowl exc.... just some grams of hash and a pen or something small like a pen.

Utopian future?

Boundless tera its interesting.... but i would like to know if it can work, and how whit this hash in 'boost concentrate mode' before to spend 200 euros for it.

For now i woul be oriented to buy and try:

http://sales.magic-flight.com/noir-muad-dib-concentrate-box-kit/

And:

https://linxvapor.com/products/hypnos-zero

thanks for the answers,

any vaping experience whit this kind of hash is very welcome

https://goo.gl/images/d6MVkZ

So far as the 2 concentrate vapes you listed @Luca , I would start saving for a Tera, It can vape both dry herb and concentrate and what you have seems to be halfway between the 2. Just my :twocents::thumbsup:

It seems to me that whit this kind of hash combustion it is the better way to take the advance of this beautiful material.

I agree.

Very interesting price.
also whit the shippin cost for europe i can save 30 euro whit this discount code.

But from the website it seems that they sell the V2 of Tera.

I wrote to them from ask.

Thank you

Last edited:
What is the V3?
This stands for the third version, the first version had trouble, the second version had a type of teflon that scared people, the V3 (version3) has the teflon removed, so get the V3 to be on the safe side, that is what I did.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to camel shit to see if it will vape that material with concentrate mixed in.:rofl:
I will no doubt give my full opinion on the V3 Tera in the appropriate thread, soon.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back