Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Healhy Rips Fierce

Vapes no longer in production
OK, he is.:dog:

https://www.puffitup.com/Healthy-Rips-Fierce-Vaporizer-p/hr.fierce-bla.htm

FLASH SALE: $20 off the HR FIERCE Through Friday!

From now until Midnight on Friday we've got the Healthy Rips Fierce for only $199 shipped within the USA. This vape rarely goes on sale so don't wait past 12/21!

Featuring a removable 4050mAh battery, the Fierce is perfect for an all day excursion. The 0.25g chamber utilizes a mixture of convection and conduction resulting in full, potent clouds, and great flavor.

https://www.puffitup.com/Healthy-Rips-Fierce-Vaporizer-p/hr.fierce-bla.htm

Stinky/bad taste and problems with battery swelling to name 2x problems with the old unit @Kurtdigglur.:thumbsup:

Nothing to see here, the Rogue is just a little bit bigger Edge...even uses the same mouthpiece as the Edge. It just has a bit bigger oven (11mm up to 13mm id) and a bit bigger built-in battery...so not the Fierces replacement:cry:

Nothing to see here, the Rogue is just a little bit bigger Edge...even uses the same mouthpiece as the Edge. It just has a bit bigger oven (11mm up to 13mm id) and a bit bigger built-in battery...so not the Fierces replacement:cry:
The edge is pretty awesome though
I like it a fair bit more than the f2 and it was only a bit of an upgrade from it
So the rogue could be that little bit better than the edge again

But yes it would be nice to see a perfected and improved fierce as it gave the mighty a bit of comp already from reviews, a mkII could be the mighty replacement if done properly

No doubt it will be a good little vape...just not a Fierce replacement and if you own the Edge you could probably spend your money better elsewhere. I don't own an Edge and have been itching for something new and the US$159 price looks good!
edit
Maybe this needs to be talked about/added to the Fury2/Edge or a new thread

Agree, it's bigger but I'm not really seeing better. I upgraded to the Edge when my F2 died. I'll probably upgrade to the Rogue when my Edge dies just to get the bigger battery. We'll see.

3000mah is serious battery
Sure are, I run 2x 3000mah 18650s in my Tera and singles in my Arizer Air and X-max Ace...they still do not last that long when used hard so the quick change is great. :twocents:
I still hope the HR guys don't give up on a flagship model as the Fierce was intended to be, a proper daily driver where you do not need 2x units to do the job.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back