Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I didn't know that!

I have an ozone generator, UV sterilizer, and use lithium as a sanitizer....I still wouldn't drink it though, still better than swimming in open water, fish fucking in it and all!

Lol at the picture....

And you seem to have a pretty good setup to get the cleanest you can :)
Much like my old tropical fish tank had....lol

As for fish fucking it's the size of the body of water and dispersing/diluting of such things makes me feel the ocean/lakes be safer.....

85656182.jpg

I taught an extraction and edible class yesterday and made ACV gummies (infused with canna oil, of course). A quick and simple recipe that tastes great. Embellish the recipe with a few more goodies and this could be your daily multivitamin...
:)

https://www.plaidandpaleo.com/2014/01/apple-cider-vinegar-gummies.html

A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily in water and you may not need to take an antacid anymore.

Unfiltered All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 fl oz

hahaha....I did know that...my brain is full of completely useless factoids like that! haha

Bear Bryant was once asked to contribute $10 to help pay for a sportswriter's funeral. According to legend, he said, "Here's a twenty, bury two."

Editor Bennett Cerf challenged Dr. Seuss to write a book using no more than 50 different words. The result? Green Eggs and Ham.

Fredric Baur was the man who invented the iconic “Pringles” can. When he died, his ashes were buried in one.

Here's something I didn't know...

If turmeric curcumin works for mild eye inflammation and serious eye inflammation, what about really serious eye inflammation, like idiopathic inflammatory orbital pseudotumours.

Let’s break that down: “Idiopathic” means doctors have no idea what causes it—from the Greek idios, as in idiot. “Orbital” refers to the bony cavity that houses our eyeball, and “pseudotumor,” as in not really a tumor.

A lot has changed since the study was published in 2000. “nflammatory orbital pseudotumour is now generally attributed to low-grade non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma,” so it does appear to be a form of cancer. Well, what can curcumin do about it?

https://www.care2.com/greenliving/b...min-for-inflammatory-orbital-pseudotumor.html

marilyn2x.png

Hot Water Freezes Faster Than Cold Water

Crazy, right? A number of explanations have been suggested for “the Mpemba effect,” including one that posits that warm containers conduct heat more efficiently, and another that warm water evaporates faster.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back