Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I didn't know that!

A long time ago in drug reform land, The Drug Policy Alliance was formed by the merger of two organizations. One of those was Arnold Trebach’s Drug Policy Foundation.

I can’t remember whether it was a dpf .org or dpf.com but if you went to one of the sites (it might have been .org, I guessing it was) you’d get the foundation’s site. If you went to the other you’d get a rather graphic site called “Diaper Pail Friends.” Use your imagination, lol.

Proof that cannabis goes with everything

c9c2a43.jpg

Ball earther eh?

"The only curves worth a damm are on a woman"
Stevenski 2019
Evidence based conclusioner.....

Science is great - unlike many opinions it is willing to change its view/position with new evidence

Not that science explains everything - but it is such ideas that allow us to repeat others experience at home - like oil or rosin making for example - and then share new results and experience due to new factors....

Lol

In saying all that
It's pretty evidence based to me that women's curves are worth a damn or even two

Then again, ask a straight woman or gay man or some other persuasion and they may reply otherwise....

I believe that other curves are important tho
Ones on the road are great on a good motorbike ride for example

My WS would not have the same appeal if it was square....

I am stoned and rambling ATM......lol
Time for another rosin dab

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back