Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I didn't know that!

morning_picdump_3352_640_15.jpg

I didn’t know Prince Phillip of England was from Greece.
I did not know that he and the Queen are/were 3rd cousins...err, they would have fit right in on the west coast of Tassie. :rofl:

171803376_3040217169540269_487076510024049160_n.jpg

76 years ago today, April 11, 1945, Robert Clary was liberated from Buchenwald Nazi concentration camp. He was the youngest of 14 children. Twelve other members of his immediate family were sent to Auschwitz. Clary was the only survivor. When he returned to Paris after the war, he learned that three of his siblings had not been taken away and survived the Nazi occupation of France. He played LeBeau on the TV show "Hogan's Heroes."

We call the Yellow Jacket, European Wasps here...I blame them for infesting my secret garden by inadvertently bringing mites into my zone. I still keep finding them yellow bastards in there, past all the traps :rant:

If your Sofa or Loveseat has one of these little flaps made out of the same material as the sofa, you should know it is provided to test cleaning agents on.

View attachment 26901
I'm kinda pretty sure I have almost the exact same sofa (w/matching loveseat, mac-daddy COMFY 'club' seat and hassock/ottoman, too) with the testing flap in the exact same spot... but less burgundy more brown...see:
1619091124948.png 1619092581378.png
Creepy... :eyebrow:

(RIP SP MINI-GLOBE)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back