Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I Haven't Been On A Proper Date In 11 Years And Could Use Some Advice

The standard
The bail should not exceed her available credit line
Check beforehand and calculate the risk
Felonies can get pricey
Have her drive and conveniently forget your wallet

Honestly, tinder dude
Why complicate things, I think as long as you are not a serial killer you are good to go

So, I need a Sugar Momma? I could live with that.

I thought Tinder was just for Pump & Dumps outside dive bars?

Is there a site for ugly old ass going-to-die-soon desperate people looking for a life partner? But like with a bunch of young attractive available women who aren't catfishing or aren't men who hope to one day talk me into buying a timeshare?

Is there a site for ugly old ass going-to-die-soon desperate people looking for a life partner? But like with a bunch of young attractive available women who aren't catfishing or aren't men who hope to one day talk me into buying a timeshare?
Oh...........why didn't you say THAT first?
Pick a denomination and go to one of those church things,they're full of those.

Next stop: Satanism!

Those chicks are hot. With all the dark clothing and rage. And a handful in the bedroom.

So I've heard.

Now I just need to find an anti-Christian church in the Deep South. Gonna be a long drive.

1625179010813.png

Some food for thought…
Casual dating works best if you’re with someone who’s easy to cut ties with. If and when your fling ends, you don’t want to randomly run into them at your best friend’s birthday party. Go for someone in a circle that doesn’t overlap with yours.

Dude, they're all men trying to sell you a timeshare
There are no females on the internet
They were all creeped out decades ago, just paid actors now

And how many books, songs and movies would not have been written or made if that advice was followed
6 weeks of heaven, 6 weeks of hell and a Taylor Swift song

So ... I stopped at the ice cream shop while I was out today. Really good strawberry ice cream. And fresh lemonade. They literally make it right in front of you.

And the one girl I've liked in the past two years pulled into the gas station directly adjacent. And she was with the local junky / mystery powder dealer. There's only one reason a girl is with him - for drug fucking. He provides the drugs, she provides the fucking. It's well known. He brags about it. He's a fucking doucebag. AND SHE WAS GIVING HIM A RIDE AROUND TOWN!!!

So, this girl, says no to me about a simple and casual lunch date, an encounter with no pressure and no strings attached, but ... she's totally fine with fucking some walking STD dude for powders that have been cut up to the point that an old-timer like me would turn down in a heartbeat. They're basically fentanyl and baby milk powder. All of them. They're shit.

So I try to tell myself, well, I guess she wasn't worth it, she can do whatever she wants, blah blah blah, puke puke puke.

But when someone turns you down for drug fucking instead ... what the hell am I supposed to think about myself? She said no to a fucking lunch date.

I don't know what the hell to think about women anymore. I'm starting to just hate them on principle. Maybe I just need to go TJ Mackie style to meet a woman.

So ... I stopped at the ice cream shop while I was out today. Really good strawberry ice cream. And fresh lemonade. They literally make it right in front of you.

And the one girl I've liked in the past two years pulled into the gas station directly adjacent. And she was with the local junky / mystery powder dealer. There's only one reason a girl is with him - for drug fucking. He provides the drugs, she provides the fucking. It's well known. He brags about it. He's a fucking doucebag. AND SHE WAS GIVING HIM A RIDE AROUND TOWN!!!

So, this girl, says no to me about a simple and casual lunch date, an encounter with no pressure and no strings attached, but ... she's totally fine with fucking some walking STD dude for powders that have been cut up to the point that an old-timer like me would turn down in a heartbeat. They're basically fentanyl and baby milk powder. All of them. They're shit.

So I try to tell myself, well, I guess she wasn't worth it, she can do whatever she wants, blah blah blah, puke puke puke.

But when someone turns you down for drug fucking instead ... what the hell am I supposed to think about myself? She said no to a fucking lunch date.

I don't know what the hell to think about women anymore. I'm starting to just hate them on principle. Maybe I just need to go TJ Mackie style to meet a woman.

She’s just not worth it anyway. You d get an STD. Turn the drug dealer in. Don’t say anything to anyone, you don’t want to get beat up or worse.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back