Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips If You Could Have any Desk Top

Baron23, I dont have an FP yet.

Guess the point I was attempting to make was.... for me there is a difference using glass to vape vs glass being used in the innards of the vape. If one breaks a glass water pipe its not the same as breaking a vape that uses glass for a path way. I mean not for me any way. Depending on what one wants, glass can be very affordable to replace vs a busted vape using a glass pathway.
Well, we all have and are entitled to our own preferences.

To me, glass is glass and dropping an EVO (which in five years I have NOT managed to do tho I'm a klutz) is not different than dropping a valuable rig. Matter of fact, I would be on the bamboo surviving more often than a dropped rig and you will be using a rig with your FP when you get one.

Bamboo replacement from VXH is $95. Only rig I own that is less than that is a DHGate Mobius knockoff.

Just my view....concern about the bamboo is, to my mind, over rated.

Cheers

Baron23, Hey man you make some valid points. But ya if one is using any expensive glass piece all the time with the EVO or any other desk top the point I make is well, pointless.

For me another minus on the EVO is the glass is specific for that vape ? Am I right ? I'm not sure. Though to your point its not terribly expensive.

For me another minus on the EVO is the glass is specific for that vape ? Am I right ? I'm not sure.
Ah, not really. The Hydrotube....like in the Vape Critic review...is from VapeXhale and are a bit pricey. But there are lots of DHGate and other knockoffs.

They also make a whip kit to connect your EVO to...well, any rig. Its just a 14mm joint on the EVO (or is it 18?? haha). In any case, its a standard ground glass joint.

They also make dry mouthpieces like the Helio for a very reasonable price and considering that I run my HT dry almost always these days, a dry MP would be fine.

Or the Calyx which is a small water capable MP at a good price. I have one but again, run it dry.

What I understand even less is why almost everything on VXH site is sold out????

For anyone wanting a microdosing desktop I really think it is hard to beat the Woodscents or really any decent log vape. You can have very small loads if you desire.

Stevenski, it looks like many others here agree with your assessment on a log vape.

Just reading through this thread is helping me dial in what I would personally like in a different desktop being I already have my WS.

I wanna say a bigger bowl & of course on demand heat.

Oh ! oh ! I am vaping .6 grains which comes out to 0.0389 grams.

However I'm terrible with conversions sooo

20201212_225007.jpg

Did someone say bigger bowl, I spill more than what you have in that scoop @Jeff, the Plenty can hold up to 1.25g in the bowl,
IMG_20190417_165604 (2).jpg

What I understand even less is why almost everything on VXH site is sold out????

This is why i panicked and bought a spare...
Evo stuff is getting harder to get...
Think seibo is concentrating more on his other ventures now maybe.. letting vapexhale slip a bit maybe...
Couldnt get one here for months, i had to contact seibo to see what was going on. He got more sent to vapefiend but they gone again now.. and very very limitted glass or accessories....
I have an old coloured classic turbine, straight mp, a linx and a helio from vapexhale...
Then i have a dhgate d020d...
I plan to only buy cheap glass now....

@LesPlenty i had no idea the plenty could take that much, thats insane....

Well, we all have and are entitled to our own preferences.

To me, glass is glass and dropping an EVO (which in five years I have NOT managed to do tho I'm a klutz) is not different than dropping a valuable rig. Matter of fact, I would be on the bamboo surviving more often than a dropped rig and you will be using a rig with your FP when you get one.

Bamboo replacement from VXH is $95. Only rig I own that is less than that is a DHGate Mobius knockoff.

Cheers
I do agree that concern over the bamboo is over done. The area that I have seen breaks is the 18mm joint on top. In fact, my sister broke the joint off of her Evo. Not sure how she managed that but I guess I can see it if a person were to yank the hydrotube off without being careful.

^^^^ saying things like this is risky...
I think you jus condemned your evo.....

Does anyone know or any vapes (desktop or portable), that have a fully isolated all glass air path.. no vapor, air..??? Apart from evo...
I guess the fp does i suppose...
Any more..??
Did vapexhale patent the heater coil wrapped around glass or something...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back