Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I'm Not A Prepper

145481414_10219236268729760_8374996019999245363_o.jpg

Coming soon to Walmart :rofl:

2021 PCT ( Pacific Crest Trail) OS Report

This season Water report for section and thru hikers of the PCT

Google Maps resource
In the sandwich island’s that captain cook discovered centuries ago?
The USA set-up military outpost’s there?
Living on the beach after war time and growing MARIJUANA and making TEA de magic portions !
Super cropping kept da colas just under the 5 foot lawn grass.
Male plant’s were killed so the female’s produced more food 4 da mind?
Helicopter’s were flying above our head’s!
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot?
Big yellow taxi was the song U made me remember @Thedev

A good way to carry your stash when hiking (going to check the bushies for males)

View attachment 26198

Calm down Highspeed!Save some pussy for the rest of us ! :razz2:
You laugh....but you may appreciate this one.

This guy (see below) actually came onto a rather serious precision long range rifle shooting forum....one with lots of guys who did that for a living in the military....with this pic and asking what is missing from his ghillie suit kit!!

He got kind of crucified....but it was very entertaining.

Look close....I'm betting this is in Florida and this guy will someday be in a "Florida man did...." article! LOL

And as a nice added touch, note the clothes line hanger. A couple of guys asked him if that was his yagi antenna for his comms....he didn't know what they were talking about.

Guy has to be sweating his ever loving balls off in that suit....hahaha

You were in the Army. I'm a USAF vet. This guy and a lot like him are wannabes who never, ever, had to come to grips with the reality that they would be called to go to war and kill or perhaps be killed. They wannabe Marine Scout/Snipers or Army Ranger Snipers but have zero idea of what that entails (and not, its NOT like the movie). If they did, I'll wager that they would not be so anxious to kit out for war. I fucking hate wannabes. They are like overgrown kids playing dress up, IMO.

Oh, and your guy in the pic above is fucked up....where's his brain bucket with all of this NVG stuff on it??? haha

Moron on the Hide in Gilly suit.jpg

You were in the Army. I'm a USAF vet. This guy and a lot like him are wannabes who never, ever, had to come to grips with the reality that they would be called to go to war and kill or perhaps be killed. They wannabe Marine Scout/Snipers or Army Ranger Snipers but have zero idea of what that entails (and not, its NOT like the movie). If they did, I'll wager that they would not be so anxious to kit out for war. I fucking hate wannabes. They are like overgrown kids playing dress up, IMO.

View attachment 26206
10000% Agreed, all tacticool but no real operators.
These guys have no idea what it takes to actually do that, the real work and sacrifice

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back