Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I highly recommend being vaked when you watch this. Math is truth . . . :peace:

Mandelbrot Set Zoom Animation Out-take! 1.0E184 (10^184 or 2^611)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Holy fractals! That's a good trip :thumbsup:
It is very rare to see the alternating spirals like you do in that Mandelbrot Zoom. Fractals are awesome!!! Here is another cool experiment . . .

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Amazing Resonance Experiment!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
It is very rare to see the alternating spirals like you do in that Mandelbrot Zoom. Fractals are awesome!!! Here is another cool experiment . . .

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Amazing Resonance Experiment!

This videos pretty cool. It's just a video of the glass blowing of a fish. The first two minutes aren't all too interesting but skip to two minutes into the video if you want to get right into it.

I've watched quite a few of those :biggrin:

Mind-blowing glass dragon

*I saw a much longer version

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Absolutely be vaked for this new age Chinese fusion art . . . :tinfoil:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Space Station Fisheye Fly-Through 4K (Ultra HD) . . . Awesome ambient music with this . . .

t-dub

Vapor Sloth

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop