Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Introducing The Danivape by Battery-free-Ganz

bulllee

Brand new on the market from Vietnam , The Danivape butane vaporizers. They sell on IG, they are also on Facebook. Right now that's the only platforms they sell on. They take PayPal . I texted with someone from the company, they are very new, only a couple days old. They have only one style right now and that's $78 dollars . It was hard for me with translation , and I didn't find out any real specs. here's some stuff I did find, You don't need to rotate the oven, just point the torch at the strip. It makes a series of click's and it's ready. I'm interested, anyone else ?

This actually looks pretty cool.. chunky oven..

Worring that they keep calling it smoke..

Might go home and put some weed in my airfryer... see if i can explode some cats.

Fucking Silicon Valley man! @bulllee any other way u can post this besides instatwat? genuinely curious..
Unfortunately, it would appear that the only place these are 'advertised' is on IG and FB. I see no website. What I can tell you is that this is made in Viet Nam. It is not interchangeable with the DV tip. And.... it seems the only way to order it is through either IG or FB.

Here is another pic of it. Looks very similar to the DV with the FMJ..... only not in copper.

280262831_337355665160112_2639658480355655247_n.jpg

So converting dong has lead me to a price of just over £62.... thats very well priced if i got that right..

Another DynaVap sort of knockoff even to the extent of its name...DaniVap. Come on, man! (haha)

I had this image sent to me by someone who has two of the Danivapes. He tried to clean the o-rings in ISO and they 'disintegrated.' I'm wondering what material they are made of since this shouldn't happen with silicone (at least not this amount of degradation in a short time). So far reports are that this vape doesn't really work well with an IH. So it would need be torched. And this pic also makes me wonder if they are okay for the heat that's applied to them.

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-12 at 7.17.59 AM.jpeg

Edit: to add that the o-ring on the far right is a DV o-ring.

They are most likely nitrile rubber aka Buna-n
It has many properties that make it a good choice for this application, alcohol resistance is not one of them. Originally DV shipped with Buna-N o'rings but because of complaints about alcohol resistance they were changed to Viton. Viton is a fluoroelastomer it is highly resistant to most chemicals including the alcohol group. It is not resistant to acetone so if you use acetone as a cleaner beware of this.

Fluorine is nasty to the extreme...
Fluorine is a chemical element with the symbol F and atomic number 9. It is the lightest halogen and exists at standard conditions as a highly toxic, pale yellow diatomic gas. As the most electronegative element, it is extremely reactive, as it reacts with all other elements except for argon, neon, and helium..

Viton can release hydrofluoric acid when exposed to high heat or when burning.

CDC Facts About Hydrogen Fluoride

Originally DV shipped with Buna-N o'rings but because of complaints about alcohol resistance they were changed to Viton
Your memory is different than mine. My original DV's (and I'm not talking about the OG which was glass) were shipped with red silicone o-rings. The black and gray o-rings are Viton.

Here is a material chart for different o-rings:

Viton can release hydrofluoric acid when exposed to high heat or when burning.
According to the chart I posted above, Viton would be able to handle up to 400℉. Buna-n is rated to 275℉. Not sure how hot we get these vapes... I would imagine using a torch would be higher heat than using an IH. But I have no way of testing.

Your memory is different than mine. My original DV's (and I'm not talking about the OG which was glass) were shipped with red silicone o-rings. The black and gray o-rings are Viton.
I'll happily redact my comment, just don't send the goons. :uhoh:

I have an pretty early M, it came with black rings and they definitely were not Viton, they didn't appear to be silicone either. The greys I have from DV are all Viton.
George said...

I dunno. I may be or probable am wrong about buna-n.

According to the chart I posted above, Viton would be able to handle up to 400℉. Buna-n is rated to 275℉. Not sure how hot we get these vapes...
I too have no reliable way to test. FWIW I watched for heat damage on the o-rings but never noticed any. Regardless I prefer the Cannabis Hardware approach with no plastics at all in the head or bowl.

snt this what they use in breaking bad to disolve people.?? Is this true..??
Yes however I doubt it would actually work to completely dissolve a body. It's realistic that HF could and would eat through a bathtub and floor. :yikes:

The bit about the container in the show is correct. HF acid can only be stored in fluoro plastic containers as HF reacts with (destroys) everything else including glass. I'd guess these containers would be carbon fluorine plastics, the carbon fluorine bond is so strong the material is very inert.

The hydrogen fluorine bond is weak thus the compound is very reactive. In fact HF destroys nerves so fast that apparently there is no immediate pain associated with exposure. HF penetrates deeply into tissue and does significant damage often before the victim is even aware of the exposure.

Hydrofluoric acid burns are horrifying. Link in the spoiler.

Last edited:
I have an pretty early M, it came with black rings and they definitely were not Viton, they didn't appear to be silicone either. The greys I have from DV are all Viton.
I also have had early M's and still think it's Viton. I guess the only one that could clear this up would be George. But in any case, the o-rings being used now are Viton.

FWIW I watched for heat damage on the o-rings but never noticed any
Yeah... I've never heard of anyone complaining that the o-rings have melted in any way. So I'm guessing that we don't heat the tip up enough to do any damage. Even when torching.

Hydrofluoric acid burns are horrifying. Link in the spoiler.

I'm thrilled to say the link didn't work for me. :lol:

We're getting a little off topic here.. let's get back to the Danivape lol....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back