Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire The Wand

...this is what we be talking aboot...I mean, really...View attachment 32702
That looks more like smoking than vaping...both are scorched way too far. :twocents:
A few users on another forum were getting ghost dabs and it was figured out their dab was way too hot and was mostly burnt off before capping with the carb even during cold loaded starts. The Wand has no real temp control so it is best at cold starts and a cool concentrate cup so the stated temp is close to actual...load a dab, set at 450f and heat the dab with the carb cap on from the start and I actually start pulling on mine when I see vapor forming in the banger.

...I used to spaz out with the q tips and alcohol but now I just scrape the chard residue out when it starts to affect the dabs...

...that crap behaves like a stone or steel wool...

...I told you it was disgusting...I like heavy dense vapor like smoke...er, smoke like vapor...???...

...telling Hapo to try smaller dabs is sort of like telling the eagle not to soar...LoL...

...that ghost hit shit happened to me the first time I tried a banger...I used a huge propane torch and had no carb cab...

...I heated it up until that glass was slagging...LoL...FWIW my account on FC is like 7 years old...

...I will admit I did not research before I came in here and started bitching, but I was already doing most of what you guys have been saying...I see the vapor you are getting in the videos...

...I should try to video my process but I don't know that I have the lobes...

...I love the hits I can cook up with a torch but have never come to love the manipulation a 3.5" 2600* flame....I do feel practiced wit it at this point...

...some tymes one gets a bit scorched but I greatly prefer this to a thin wispy half baked hit...I often find those harsh and futile...

....I have gotten to where if the hit is all thin like the Wand hits I can just torch it a bit more and be GTG...that sand banger holds heat...very little escapes the bowel...

...if I were to scorch one I just wait a few second and ad another...when it's tyme it is easy to just scrape most of the scorched residue out...you might say I am combusting but if that happens I stop...!!!...it's not hard to tell when that happens...

...I have more trouble with the Dynavap...the defining characteristics of my Dynavap Experience would be throat irritation and combustion...user error, I suppose...

...this is what I avoid using one, but there really is nothing else like DV...I keep two...so I won't through the Wand away...

...I might even buy that $30 DV adapter they introduced...it's not like I don't appreciate the effort...

1641089259297.png

Last edited:
...I used to spaz out with the q tips and alcohol but now I just scrape the chard residue out when it starts to affect the dabs...
Done properly you should never get a charred banger. :twocents:
...telling Hapo to try smaller dabs is sort of like telling the eagle not to soar...LoL...
FUCK MICRO-DOSING...I never recommend using less material, my name has Plenty in it...less heat, yes!

User error all day

You shouldn't get all that charring at all
I never did in a QB - with a torch or coil from 710

And definitely no issue with the wand

I think both your banger look disgusting

Practice and research makes for better vaping and dabbing experience

I will have huge dabs all day
It wasn't a pissing contest

Just one of many suggestions you seem to wish to ignore from everyone

It seems you put more effort into proving people wrong and doing a bad job of using your vapes than trying the advice and learning to use them

Just looking at your QB alone tells me you have some to practice with dabbing fullstop let alone with the wand

It's all too hot and smoky and charred
Tbh the QB looks worse than the wand cup

I think this really is less of a review of your wand and more about your vaping style and personal likes

Anyway
I'm off to have a DV cap heated by my wand
I might have a dab later - one in the wand and some oil in the sic

I do find for my feco that the halo Sic is much better
Feco tends to be more oily and messy/runny
With the wand the reclaim is a lot more to clean up using feco
The sic is easier
No issue with rosin though and the wand

450 is a bit low for me with the wand, a bit of leftover oils
500-515 I find good though and I finish the whole dab in one go

I don't micro dose at all if you know me LOL
I suggested a smaller dab in case you were overloading the cup and getting a mess
But your issues and complaints change per post so it is what it is

I have had about 3 different people try the wand and all got it first go with no learning issues
Two others I just heat it myself and the pass the bong over capped with no wand (Carta cap fits under the wand so can heat and remove wand without removing cap and losing any vapour)
Also works fine

I wonder - do you heat with the cap on or off?
I heat with cap on from a cold start dab

I now use 475f but was as low as 400f when experimenting, cap on at 400f still has early vapor rising so heating without a cap at high temp will see a lot of concentrate being wasted,

I heard the voice of the tazzy Les!!!

Yea I experimented with as low as maybe 420 I think
I liked the taste down low but found 5ish a better spot to finish the dab in one go no need to reheat

That factory carb cap has been in the box for ages
Carta cap and Carta bubble cap all day

...yeah, well, I don't shave every day, or even often, but I do eventually...

...do you guys clean everything after every hit...???...I was like that once, back when I had the V Rod n shit...

...now I just do it when it gets too nasty...(LoL !)...it's not like I am having company...

...I am cleaning the Wand now...than maybe a shave...

new razor.jpeg

Last edited:
Done properly you should never get a charred banger. :twocents:

FUCK MICRO-DOSING...I never recommend using less material, my name has Plenty in it...less heat, yes!

...thanks to all for all the helpful replies...

...my bangers get chard because I have become too cheap and lazy to clean them properly...

...I found that is didn't make much difference except I use a lot less q tips and alcohol...at one point recently I could not even acquire alcohol...

...this is when I developed my dry scraping method...my sand bangers don't survive torching clean...once that crap is charred it is pretty much inert...

...I knew those bangers would set you guys off...LoL...does that make me a troll...?!?... .!.:biggrin:.!.

...you guys did see this, right...???... https://vgoodiez.com/products/dynavap-adapter-kit-for-the-wand-by-ispire?variant=42253112934634

Last edited:
...thanks to all for all the helpful replies...

...my bangers get chard because I have become too cheap and lazy to clean them properly...

...I found that is didn't make much difference except I use a lot less q tips and alcohol...at one point recently I could not even acquire alcohol...

...this is when I developed my dry scraping method...my sand bangers don't survive torching clean...once that crap is charred it is pretty much inert...

...I knew those bangers would set you guys off...LoL...does that make me a troll...?!?... .!.:biggrin:.!.

...you guys did see this, right...???... https://vgoodiez.com/products/dynavap-adapter-kit-for-the-wand-by-ispire?variant=42253112934634

Circles and changes ......
The bangers don't make you a troll
The contradiction and continuous debating on every point just for the sake of it might though

There is a difference between a dirty banger and a burnt one too
Irrelevant of one's personal cleaning habits

Bangers should not get that scorched with correct use
That's too hot and burning
It makes a big difference to taste and performance too - the reason it didn't make much difference to you is that you are burning your dabs from the get go so you can't tell.....

Every QB I had came up clean with a torch (although I have better methods) - why is yours so special?
Also simple green is useful as suggested by @momofthegoons for banger cleansing if you can't get iso

As more than one have mentioned - user error and much practice in dab techniques is required to hone them skills
It will be more enjoyable of an experience with a better high and less waste
Or continue as is and justify it to yourself - no skin off my nose :)

We have all seen the adaptors, I prefer to just use my own depth and can move the wand as required similar to a torch
Some people find this difficult and do like the depth adaptor

Anyway
There are qb and dab threads if you want to discuss or even better learn methods
I actually think a halo sic might suit you best tbh - but I expect you have a retort to that suggestion too so I'll just have a dab myself and enjoy it

If you decide you want to share wand info or you use it and wish to share your experiences cool
If you just wish to debate and run it down - I think we have your pov now

Habbagooday buddy
Happy vaping - or scorching

...I suppose I should thank you for posting that...it looks like you put some thought into it...

At Grasscity, with code: 6MG0KH

Order Summary - $144.45​

the-wand-updated_1.jpg

Ispire The Wand Enail Dab Kit
$159.99 - MSRP

Quantity: 1

Route Shipping Protection
$7.20

Quantity: 1

Subtotal
$167.19

Discount with promo code: 6MG0KH
-$32.00

Delivery—free
Taxes— 7%

Sub Total $135.19

Total: $144.45 (includes tax)

...that was just confusing until the show me part...

...poor people can use paper towels now that alcohol is available...

...I like how he says something is "not optimal in my opinion" instead of what Hapo would say (said) aboot that bit... (grin)

...I like how he pretty much nailed what I was doing wrong too...I forgot aboot draw eh...

...I will probably keep using the torch but I might run out of butane someday so I am really glad to see this...

Yooooooooooooo
D490ACD2-05FC-4C8C-9BD5-B4137DB57225.jpeg

I may have some questions for you experts, but I’ve read the thread and have a good idea how to use this bad boy.

I don’t usually do concentrates, but I’m going to buy some this Friday. :weed:

OK so first question what temp is ideal when using the dynavap?
I just tried 495 Fahrenheit, and it was a little weak.

Last edited:
Yooooooooooooo
View attachment 41985

I may have some questions for you experts, but I’ve read the thread and have a good idea how to use this bad boy.

I don’t usually do concentrates, but I’m going buy some this Friday. :weed:

No temp for DV
It works as a timer
The wand has no temp sensor
It's all a timer

For DV it doesn't matter the temp it will always click before it times out
The depth you hold it is what will change how dark it gets the avb

Insert from the bottom
I have the end of the dv almost level with the lip/edge of the glass in the wand - so almost completely inserted
It will get to click and then draw
It takes two heat cycles like this

Or you can insert it a little less and get a less dense cloud that maybe tastes more, but it will take three heat cycles

I prefer the two heat cycle method

Yooooooooooooo
View attachment 41985

I don’t usually do concentrates, but I’m going to buy some this Friday. :weed:

Buy the $25 attachment from Skull Kandy on Etsy. Makes use of the DV easier and more consistent in my experience.

Buy the $25 attachment
That seems a bit expensive (almost 1/4 the price of the unit) for what it is as I am sure I have seen cheaper options.
eg,
I get consistent results by inserting the Dyna until the led changes colour to signal something has triggered the device to heat, hold until the 'Click' and off I go.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back