Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Batteries MGear4 by DOTECO

So far im only getting whispy feco vapor.. if i push too hard i just get a burnt taste.. it cant absorb it quick enough due to the thickness of it..
But thats cool i didnt expect it to mangage the feco i have..
I am the same
It isn't a dig at the battery
It is what I also expect from my feco
The battery is stronger than others I have in the same category and works well in that space and is good for what it has been designed for

Feco in carts just needs more power like a modbox

"Pod-style" like the following pics show. we can insert the cart into the battery body, then the cart can be protected. Will it be okay?
To be transparent I'm not a cartridge guy by nature. I use them when I'm in the hospital, concerts, or when I need stealth . Pods are out as far as I'm concerned. They're too small for my arthritic hands to fuck around with filling them .

The battery is stronger than others I have in the same category and works well in that space and is good for what it has been designed for

Completely agree with this...

@Kellya86 @felvapes @bulllee @Squiby @momofthegoons Hi, everyone. Please do me a favor.

Will you need a lower output voltage(like 2.5 or 2.0V) or low temp when you are vaping?

Thanks in advance.
Since @Squiby and I were not a part of your testing, I don't know that our input would be valuable here.

However my personal feeling is that a battery that can give both low and high output would be best.

Since @Squiby and I were not a part of your testing, I don't know that our input would be valuable here.

However my personal feeling is that a battery that can give both low and high output would be best.
Okay, I got it. Thanks.

You know, most of the batterys' output voltage is 2.7V, 3.2V, 3.7V, and 4.2V. If a lower voltage is required, we may launch such a product in the next product. Same to the high output.

Thanks!

Okay, I got it. Thanks.

You know, most of the batterys' output voltage is 2.7V, 3.2V, 3.7V, and 4.2V. If a lower voltage is required, we may launch such a product in the next product. Same to the high output.

Thanks!
I think the low on this battery is low enough for most people's uses ?

But definitely there is a need for higher power for more versatile purposes and thicker oils

I have a ceramic hot knife blade coming
When it arrives I believe it will pair perfectly with the mgear4 and be a really nice looking pocketable unit
Will give feedback when it arrives

2.7v is fine for a low setting. I'm using live resin on the green setting, very nice, terpy rips. I've managed to use 2 types distillate, and 2 different brands of live resin with the battery. If anything the live resin is best on 2.7v and depending on the distillate, I don't go too hot ( blue setting ) 3.2v . I sure use less on the green setting.

Yeah i cant see any need for lower voltage from my point of view.. i want a turbo mode though for feco..

But definitely there is a need for higher power for more versatile purposes and thicker oils

I have a ceramic hot knife blade coming
When it arrives I believe it will pair perfectly with the mgear4 and be a really nice looking pocketable unit
Will give feedback when it arrives
Thanks for your response and looking forward to your feedback.

2.7v is fine for a low setting. I'm using live resin on the green setting, very nice, terpy rips. I've managed to use 2 types distillate, and 2 different brands of live resin with the battery. If anything the live resin is best on 2.7v and depending on the distillate, I don't go too hot ( blue setting ) 3.2v . I sure use less on the green setting.
Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward to you sharing more experience here

Yeah i cant see any need for lower voltage from my point of view.. i want a turbo mode though for feco..
How much voltage is needed to meet the needs of FECO or other thicker oils?

Will be doing a feco run next week
I'll report back then with results, I feel they will be as @Kellya86 has had though and will need more power

My ceramic hot knife blades arrived today and they work brilliantly with the mgear4
This is where I will use this battery most I believe
It will be my hot knife power
Fits nicely in the pocket and looks great
IMG20220705144801.jpg
IMG20220705144818.jpg

Will be doing a feco run next week
I'll report back then with results, I feel they will be as @Kellya86 has had though and will need more power

My ceramic hot knife blades arrived today and they work brilliantly with the mgear4
This is where I will use this battery most I believe
It will be my hot knife power
Fits nicely in the pocket and looks great View attachment 38089View attachment 38090

Could you take a video to show how it works? Thanks in advance!

Can I post your views and pictures on our social media platforms?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back