Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Guys. I just tried the Mighty for the first time. I'm at a 8/10. I think I may have gotten it wrong my first 2 dosing capsules - I packed it pretty loosely but maybe I'm not taking slow enough breaths?
  1. First capsule was mostly, "huh, this is cool. the airflow is amazing. wait there's already no vapor?" (~temp 350 - 370).
  2. Second capsule was "hmm I can really taste it better. Higher temperatures seem to work way better. Wow clouds right from the start, that's so cool. Wait I'm done already?" (~temp 367 - 388)
  3. Third capsule was "Oh, that's why it keeps turning off, it has auto shutoff. Wow wait, I'm high. Wow, hits like the legendary Mighty should, this is so awesome. I should go write this down somewhere. (~temp 375 - 390)
Gotta say, I wouldn't call it an "improvement" over Solo II as cleaning this thing was a paaaaiiiinnnn compared to the Solo II. I know it's because it's my first time ever doing it and I was trying to be gentle to not accidentally break something. Anyway, yeah, love it, this thing feels like QUALITY, those Germans are brilliant. If I can only figure out how to get these dosing capsules to open...(I have the 8 pack). But the vapor feels different and cool and tasty and when there's clouds, it's magnificent. But the clouds don't seem to last very long...

Guys. I just tried the Mighty for the first time. I'm at a 8/10. I think I may have gotten it wrong my first 2 dosing capsules - I packed it pretty loosely but maybe I'm not taking slow enough breaths?
  1. First capsule was mostly, "huh, this is cool. the airflow is amazing. wait there's already no vapor?" (~temp 350 - 370).
  2. Second capsule was "hmm I can really taste it better. Higher temperatures seem to work way better. Wow clouds right from the start, that's so cool. Wait I'm done already?" (~temp 367 - 388)
  3. Third capsule was "Oh, that's why it keeps turning off, it has auto shutoff. Wow wait, I'm high. Wow, hits like the legendary Mighty should, this is so awesome. I should go write this down somewhere. (~temp 375 - 390)
Gotta say, I wouldn't call it an "improvement" over Solo II as cleaning this thing was a paaaaiiiinnnn compared to the Solo II. I know it's because it's my first time ever doing it and I was trying to be gentle to not accidentally break something. Anyway, yeah, love it, this thing feels like QUALITY, those Germans are brilliant. If I can only figure out how to get these dosing capsules to open...(I have the 8 pack). But the vapor feels different and cool and tasty and when there's clouds, it's magnificent. But the clouds don't seem to last very long...
I like to pack my dosing caps quite full, as @LesPlenty said the lid pushes the pack in
I start my sesh at 380 and then towards the end when vapour is thinning I will boost to 410 to finish
Yes keep an eye on or feel for the haptic feedback warning that it is going to turn off
I often find I forget sometimes and only realise when vapour stops and clouds go
Turn back on and is good to go
I find if the clouds and vapour is going then it is at end of sesh, bump to 410 to get full extraction and start all over if not already baked...lol
I found it easy enough to clean
I used to do a 15-20 min iso soak and then qtip wipe
I understand the being careful thing as I still am cautious not to break any plastic, but it is pretty sturdy and all good

Now to clean I put in ultrasonic cleaner for 5 mins and it is good to go cleaner than anytime prior and quick and easy

Glad you enjoying your Mighty so far mate as always you know practice makes perfect and all that obligatory testing is in front of you :)

I found there was little learning curve for me though with this vape
Big lung draws or smaller mouth pulls, both work well with this vape
Just pack your caps well
Opening caps is easy enough for me, I just hold bottom and then use my nail to pull top off between thumb and finger

Now to clean I put in ultrasonic cleaner for 5 mins and it is good to go cleaner than anytime prior and quick and easy
I'm assuming you mean the caps here?

Just so we're not being misleading. :smile:

Opening caps is easy enough for me, I just hold bottom and then use my nail to pull top off between thumb and finger
Well, I can't speak for @mysassygrass but I get my nails done and those basket type dosing caps can be murder on a manicure. I know the ELB's for the EVO do a real number on my nails.

I'm assuming you mean the caps here?

Just so we're not being misleading. :smile:

Well, I can't speak for @mysassygrass but I get my nails done and those basket type dosing caps can be murder on a manicure. I know the ELB's for the EVO do a real number on my nails.
The F2 caps suck for ease of use open and closing
The mighty ones I have found pretty easy to use once the original unbox opening
They were a bit stiff first go, but since have been no issues
F2 ones I recently got and yes it is annoying and would be for painted nails

I use the ultrasonic cleaner to clean the mighty mp as well
Not the unit itself

The MP/cooling path and caps if needed

This is why I prefer to use the mighty without the dosing caps. You can pack more so the vapor last longer. If you pick out the herb and brush off the cooling unit after every use it’s actually pretty easy to keep clean. You can put another screen over the loose herb for added protection too. Also if you want to microdose, just put a pinch at bottom of chamber and liquid pad on top. Different herb plays a huge roll too. Some strains I can get 20 hits a pack others I get like 8.

This is why I prefer to use the mighty without the dosing caps. You can pack more so the vapor last longer. If you pick out the herb and brush off the cooling unit after every use it’s actually pretty easy to keep clean. You can put another screen over the loose herb for added protection too. Also if you want to microdose, just put a pinch at bottom of chamber and liquid pad on top. Different herb plays a huge roll too. Some strains I can get 20 hits a pack others I get like 8.
I used to not use caps
But in the long run I find they are so much more convenient
The sesh is not that much shorter with caps
The mighty is the only unit I like using caps in, and actually prefer them
I agree big time the quality of material makes a difference
Good weed lasts much longer with bigger and thicker clouds, lessser quality weed the sesh ends much quicker

I also forgot to mention that another additional thing I bought/use with my mighty is the glass mp
I really like it personally, feels good on the lips and gives a nice flavour
The plastic one that comes with is fine too
But I like the glass one better

https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/products/crafty-mighty-glass-mouthpiece?variant=12338375491671

Last edited:
I need to get a little ultrasonic cleaner for my Mighty & assorted odds & sods. Nice work @felvapes you converted another to the cause :thumbsup:. The one thing I dislike with the Mighty is it is a much bigger pain to clean than Arizer portables. With the arsenal you have assembled @mysassygrass you have all bases covered with each vape complimenting the other. Nothing wrong with higher temps. Mine never goes below 380 & tends to live in the 400 range. When with water it is maxed out.

As to dosing caps if you anyone is worried about bowl size I suggest you just reload in >5 seconds with another capsule. The Mighty is a powerful portable & provides the most even extraction of all my vapes.

I need to get a little ultrasonic cleaner for my Mighty & assorted odds & sods. Nice work @felvapes you converted another to the cause :thumbsup:. The one thing I dislike with the Mighty is it is a much bigger pain to clean than Arizer portables. With the arsenal you have assembled @mysassygrass you have all bases covered with each vape complimenting the other. Nothing wrong with higher temps. Mine never goes below 380 & tends to live in the 400 range. When with water it is maxed out.

As to dosing caps if you anyone is worried about bowl size I suggest you just reload in >5 seconds with another capsule. The Mighty is a powerful portable & provides the most even extraction of all my vapes.
I have a 6 litre from eBay, there are 10 litre ones for same price
Cleans all my glass bongs too and dv tips etc
Love the thing
Yes I agree, the mighty (and my plenty) are the most even extraction of all my vapes
I need to update my vape list....
S&B know what they are doing

@Stevenski I speak mainly from the perspective of not having the 40 capsule loading kit. I use the S&B loader screwed on top the Mighyy. I do plain on getting a kit soon, then I guess my opinion could change.

Personally I think loading 40 caps is over kill. I'd be afraid they'd dry out before they got used. I load the 8 cap container and use the cap of the container as a refilling tool. Will last us at least two days. We do have other vapes though.

Totally a user preference, but we seldom go over 380F and most of our vaping is around 360F and we don't use glass with it.

@Shredder I tried the 8 capsule caddy with my last Mighty and realized it was more of a pain to keep up with my vape addiction. If I could do the 40 over a week I’d be happy.

As long as the last caps are still tasting good your golden. We just go through less I guess. My wife actually goes through more herb than me, but she doesn't dab like I do :thinker: Together we go through maybe two or three full caddies of eight in a week, like 2-3 caps per evening.

When I starting growing, and had multiple choices, I started grinding up lots of varieties and storing in little glass spice bottles. After a while I stopped because eventually the herb got dry and stale. Now I only try to grind what I'll use more quickly, and keep the rest stored with humidity packs.

The 8 pack a day does me fine
I use other vapes in conjunction with my Mighty so 8 caps usually does the day
I used to pack cones all day long when combusting
Taking 5 mins to reload my 8 pack cartridge once a day is no issue to me
I have two 8 packs if I really needed more
I think too many more may dry the weed out over a week as @Shredder suggests
Either way I still find reloading the 8 pack less of an issue than having to carry the loading tool and weed container with me

I did/do really like the loading tool and a nice size sesh without caps, but the overall convenience of the caps won in the end

I had the same conversation with @Stevenski when I first got my Mighty about prefering the bowl over caps, but soon was converted to the cap life

Only with my mighty do I like this and as stated above I am able to just swap out a new cap if I feel the need for a bigger sesh

Whatever ppls fancy is though, the Mighty is a vapour producing beast that creates a very unique flavour/fluffy/thick vapour

After an hour with you, I'd look like this :homer:
I am only packing an 8 pack a day, I don't always go through them all
But I do use other vapes as well

The people packing 40 because 8 a day is too much to keep up with impress me....
How much do they go through?
Or if packing 8 a day is hard, what did they do when combusting?
Rolling or chopping and packing cones was much more time consuming and messy to me

I am sure it would be a fun hour though :smoke:

@Stevenski I speak mainly from the perspective of not having the 40 capsule loading kit. I use the S&B loader screwed on top the Mighyy. I do plain on getting a kit soon, then I guess my opinion could change.

You don't need to load 40 capsules or that fancy loading kit they have. I purchased 40 capsules & have 10 in my rotation but I really only use two or three.

Personally I think loading 40 caps is over kill. I'd be afraid they'd dry out before they got used. I load the 8 cap container and use the cap of the container as a refilling tool. Will last us at least two days. We do have other vapes though.

Totally a user preference, but we seldom go over 380F and most of our vaping is around 360F and we don't use glass with it.

I think it would. The 40 capsule deal is more designed for medical patients. If you are a carer you can spend 30 minutes grinding & loading a weeks worth of meds & the patient can pop a capsule into a Mighty fairly easily. Certainly requires less dexterity than loading the caps themselves or the unit using the filling tool. If you are able bodied I would suggest loading that evenings caps only.

I used to pack cones all day long when combusting

You & I both :lol:. That is how I use my dosing capsules. I pack each one as I need them from my bowl (old habits die hard). You can take the spin in the mix. Take my combustion but you will never take my weed bowl Vapeland!

I had the same conversation with @Stevenski when I first got my Mighty about prefering the bowl over caps, but soon was converted to the cap life

We all see the light eventually :dog:.

The Mighty is one fucking versatile vape. I love it native but have been playing around with it in water. That lack of restriction really makes it fun.

You don't need to load 40 capsules or that fancy loading kit they have. I purchased 40 capsules & have 10 in my rotation but I really only use two or three.

I think it would. The 40 capsule deal is more designed for medical patients. If you are a carer you can spend 30 minutes grinding & loading a weeks worth of meds & the patient can pop a capsule into a Mighty fairly easily. Certainly requires less dexterity than loading the caps themselves or the unit using the filling tool. If you are able bodied I would suggest loading that evenings caps only.

You & I both :lol:. That is how I use my dosing capsules. I pack each one as I need them from my bowl (old habits die hard). You can take the spin in the mix. Take my combustion but you will never take my weed bowl Vapeland!

The Mighty is one fucking versatile vape. I love it native but have been playing around with it in water. That lack of restriction really makes it fun.
Lol
My weed bowl is now my AVB bowl
Still in use :)
I have a pollen catcher wooden box I use for my mix now
Pack caps and vapes/tips from there and collect the powder below for squishing rosin
I have 9 caps in rotation
One in the mighty and 8 in the wheel
Bong heads to vape heads hahaa

@felvapes thank you for the tips! I meant that compared to the Solo II, where all I have to do is take out the glass stem to clean, the Mighty was a little more complicated. I got mine as an open box so I wanted to give it a thorough cleaning. Taking off the cooling unit, taking off all the o-rings, etc. took longer than just sticking Solo glass stems in some ISO and swabbing the heating chamber with a q-tip. I'm not trying to compare them as much since this is a MIGHTY thread, just more that coming from a ridiculously easy cleanup (solo) to something with more steps was a bit of a head scratcher at first.

Yes @momofthegoons I also get my nails done so it's not as easy as these guys make it out to be, haha. I have noticed you always have nice nails in your photos :)

One thing I noticed is that through water, I didn't feel as much of a difference with/without water for the Mighty. It's so smooth and cool straight out of the mouthpiece anyway that the water filtration didn't seem to do as much for me. I think I actually prefer without water right now as I can taste more and get bigger clouds. Also my WPA was finicky (it's the one from puffitup, there's a glass part and a plastic part) and I kept dropping it because they aren't attached together, so that was a bit annoying.

I did pack a little more last night and I was done by capsule 2 (and I had some fresher herb) so perhaps it was just a combination of dry herb and less material my first time around. Guess I will have to experiment more this weekend haha. So far I am very impressed with the Mighty, the extraction is unreal.

@felvapes thank you for the tips! I meant that compared to the Solo II, where all I have to do is take out the glass stem to clean, the Mighty was a little more complicated. I got mine as an open box so I wanted to give it a thorough cleaning. Taking off the cooling unit, taking off all the o-rings, etc. took longer than just sticking Solo glass stems in some ISO and swabbing the heating chamber with a q-tip. I'm not trying to compare them as much since this is a MIGHTY thread, just more that coming from a ridiculously easy cleanup (solo) to something with more steps was a bit of a head scratcher at first.

Yes @momofthegoons I also get my nails done so it's not as easy as these guys make it out to be, haha. I have noticed you always have nice nails in your photos :)

One thing I noticed is that through water, I didn't feel as much of a difference with/without water for the Mighty. It's so smooth and cool straight out of the mouthpiece anyway that the water filtration didn't seem to do as much for me. I think I actually prefer without water right now as I can taste more and get bigger clouds. Also my WPA was finicky (it's the one from puffitup, there's a glass part and a plastic part) and I kept dropping it because they aren't attached together, so that was a bit annoying.

I did pack a little more last night and I was done by capsule 2 (and I had some fresher herb) so perhaps it was just a combination of dry herb and less material my first time around. Guess I will have to experiment more this weekend haha. So far I am very impressed with the Mighty, the extraction is unreal.

Nice review! The mighty is a beast, but even beasties need cleaning.

You'll figure out a cleaning routine pretty fast. This is how we clean ours. I take to screen out of the cooling unit, that is I don't use it when we use capsules at all. And for us we only use capsules. And after maybe five sessions we wipe out the cooling unit, where that screen was, with an alcohol prep pad. They're cheap, we get a hundred count box at Walgreens. Anyway a quick swab is all you need and I use a tweezers leg to get the prep pad until the screen groove because resin will build up there.

Less often maybe monthly we clean the entire cooling unit. For that we take it apart. If its stuck it helps to warm it up to make the resin more pliable. And once apart I remove the o rings and quickly rinse with iso, they clean easy, and I rinse them in water and set them on a paper towel to dry. The rest of the parts goes in a corner of a zip lock bag, and we cover it in iso. Then dip the bag in a larger container of hot water. I use a coffee mug. I let it sit for a few minutes and then swish it around a bit. In like five minutes or slightly more the iso turns amber, and we remove the parts to inspect. If theyre not clean I resoak, but ussually they're clean. Then they get rinsed in water and left to dry.

Sounds complicated but it's really not. And while im at it, I found what not to do, lol. Don't soak the cooling unit in simple green. The plastic absorbs the simple green aroma and it's a pain to get out. We had to soak ours in lemon juice overnight to get it out. So scratch simple green, lol. But do enjoy your mighty, it's a beast!

I would need at least 38 then... Really I don’t see it replacing me dumping herb into my mighty unless it would last a week. I might over consume but I go through a 1/4 a week and herd that’s what it takes to fill all 40.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back