Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Most expensiveness

My Sheldon Black Basic Bubbler is the most expensive piece so far. I've used it once. :ugh: It sits on a shelf in the basement.
Next would be my new Healthy Rips Edge. I should introduce the two....

My most expensive vape is my custom Wood Scents & that does not includes some bartering between Ed & I so putting a $$ value on it is impossible. Glass wise probably my SOL bubbler although they all cost similar $$. Don't worry @BD9 I too have a Sheldon Black basic & it rarely gets used although it is perfect for VC use.

Have not heard of the nomad
Will have to look

See this:

This:

And this:

You won't regret it :smug:

Makes a Volcano Hybrid price look reasonable.

Well the Nomad is an artisan vape that is hand crafted. Don't know if I could justify the $$ but they are a unique vape designed for the cashed up cannaseur who want an elegant vape to pull out in company.

Someone like Fred Flinstone!

Plus Fred was always broke!
Meant in fun, sorry to offend.

Speaking of a nomad, the firewood 6 should be out any day.

It's a full convection, regulated handmade wood vape. Swappable 18650 batteries. Ceramic bowl, glass retractable stem. Mostly glass and ceramic vapor path. A unique thing is you squeeze it to activate the heater. And it stores a few grams of herb internally. And rumored to be around $200.

I wonder how much more you get for the money with a nomad? Never held either one. I am on the list for a firewood 6 tho.

I wonder how much more you get for the money with a nomad? Never held either one. I am on the list for a firewood 6 tho.

One of the things with the Nomad is each one has unique hand painted artwork on them etc. A lot of work goes into each component (unless it has all changed). Not that each FW is not unique by any stretch. I think with a vape like the Nomad it is about the whole user experience opposed to raw power. That & owning a very cool looking classy vape.

each one has unique hand painted artwork on them
Oh, that is different, I thought they just had cardboard printed covers, I did not realise they were hand-painted little art works!
I can see the man-hours more in the price knowing that!
Probably wouldn't want to use Iso on it too much, like my Ed's TNT Tera stem, used on special occasions.

I could be wrong it may be fancy japanese paper that is lacquered by hand. What I do know is it is a genuine artisan vape but I have no skin in the game with thie Nomad. It does look like a very nice vape though.

One vape I kinda wish I had purchased was the Mini Vap. Not cheap & it was very expensive back in the day but I believe it was a pure convection portable the size of a LSV. Anyone else remember this?

miniVap-Vape_grande.jpg

One of the first vaping videos I watched on youtube was a guy outside with 2x Minivaps on a bong blowing huge clouds, silicon straw set up seemed a bit weird but many loved it and still do. They were $500, then dropped to $200 and gone?

I hadn't realised they were gone either until this post

Although they still have a site???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back