Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Most expensiveness

@Stevenski, I always wanted to buy the Vapman but it was soo expensive for a portable. I should check to see if the price has come down. I think it was around $400.

You mean with the heater unit? The basic vapman was about $80us from memory.

Nomad in video looked like cardboard wrapping to me
I could be wrong
Haven't seen one in person

The minivap was one I considered a lot
Costly but well loved by owners

Cardboard wrapping would not be a selling point for me. I'm more into vapor quality, and dependability.

The nomad thread does show it's a very popular vape though. People are willing to wait a long time to get one.

Anyone own a St Dupont lighter for their Vapcap? Some serious money to be spent there.

The wrapper on the Nomad is indeed some fancy Japanese paper and hand done art work. For some this is important. And, they do indeed look beautiful. But this feature, as well as this style of vape, is not of interest to me.

And, as noted...you can still order from the MiniVap site. It accepted my selection for the cart...I did not complete the transaction but it did go to the cart.

I dropped them an email to confirm their status. Let's see if they reply but from their site they appear to still be in business.

This was through @PuffItUp
So was this once,
Use coupon code MV199 to take $300 off the MiniVap for a very limited time!
That was a bargain!

Got a reply from MiniVap:

Hello Baron23 (sic),

We are in the business and shipping units. It's 10 years since the miniVAP was launched to the market.

Please, could you tell us where did you listen that?

If you have any more questions or comments, please let us know.

Thanks and best regards,

Jorge

-MiniVAP team

I told them I would post this hear...sort of rumor control thingy.

Cheers

Got a bit more info from MiniVap

"
Hello Stephen.

I never hear about Vapor Asylum but looks like nice threats and posts.

Thanks for your help. I read that Puffitup has the MiniVAP on their site but they never ordered the product from us. If you ask for a MiniVAP they will offer you a different vaporizer :(

Please, let me know if you have more questions that would like to share at the forum.

With best regards,
Jorge"

I love the guys at Puffitup and def don't think they are a bait and switcher so...I don't know what really went on there.

Jorge did send their application chart for their different models, below:

Heating Cores.MiniVAP_table with icons.png

Thanks for getting an update on the MiniVap @Baron23.

I just checked that link @LesPlenty & you might have an archived page or something, especially with the hefty discount. When you search PIU for MiniVap, Mini Vap etc there is no search result. I expect PIU stopped selling them & ran out their stock on clearance.

I don't see anything MiniVap on the PIU site. :idon'tknow:
Hehehe.....time to get your eye glass prescription updated, perhaps? jk LOL

Wow, maybe it was a cached page, but maybe they saw some of this and took it off of their site. Just the other day, I found it easily on their site.

Got a reply from Minivap which may explain this a bit more than their earlier reply:

Hello Baron23 (sic),​
I have been asking and some units were sold a few years ago to Puffitup but right know they are more interest on releasing new products.​
And please, let me know if you need any kind of information about the MiniVAP. It's a great machine with years of evolution and keeping the quality.​
With best regards,​
Jorge​
Does anyone here rock a Minivap and if so, your thoughts? VapeCritic had one lent to him to try, he did it on a LS, he did not do any preparation (like figuring out how to load and work it! haha), and it was kind of a big fail. But I know of one other fella on the boards who loves their Minivap.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience of this vape and your views on it???

Last edited:
Hehehe.....time to get your eye glass prescription updated, perhaps? jk LOL

Wow, maybe it was a cached page, but maybe they saw some of this and took it off of their site. Just the other day, I found it easily on their site.

Got a reply from Minivap which may explain this a bit more than their earlier reply:

Hello Baron23 (sic),​
I have been asking and some units were sold a few years ago to Puffitup but right know they are more interest on releasing new products.​
And please, let me know if you need any kind of information about the MiniVAP. It's a great machine with years of evolution and keeping the quality.​
With best regards,​
Jorge​
Does anyone here rock a Minivap and if so, your thoughts? VapeCritic had one lent to him to try, he did it on a LS, he did not do any preparation (like figuring out how to load and work it! haha), and it was kind of a big fail. But I know of one other fella on the boards who loves their Minivap.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience of this vape and your views on it???
Yes I own 3 minivaps, bought my most recent one a couple of months ago. I used to have arizer solo 2 and the minivaps just blow it out the water. You can taste dimensions of the herb that I did not know existed until my minivaps - they are superb vaporizers.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back