Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Other forums?

I absolutely do not do FB, IG, Twitter (I don't even like the name of that one), snapchat, or any other of the popular social media sites.

And Reddit which I also don't do at all.

I do participate on VA, FC, and VLF and I tend to NOT bad mouth any one of them...particularly on another board.

To me, they all have something different and of value to offer to me.

Cheers

Lurked then posted on FC in the 2013-15ish zone. Checked out of the cannabis scene for a few years and shopping at VGZ led me here.

Occasionally check into FC but it's way too much of a bee hive for my tastes.

VA suits my needs. Smaller & more mellow crowd & Mom doesn't pull the car over unless we force her too.

Got my two year anniversary notice on my first vape site. I joined there, then maybe six months later found VA. It seems odd I've only been vaping for two years, and consuming cannabis not much longer. Trying to make up for lost time, it seems. Things are better with cannabis, but they were pretty bad for two years before. Other Son has been gone for year and a half, and I feel like I am slowly getting my life back. Not sure how I would have done it without cannabis and VA.

I have been on the FC for many years now and still enjoy visiting daily. I can't believe it took me so long to learn about the VA, but I'm so glad I did. I now check both daily and post interchangably many days. I do like the smaller and warmer group setting on the VA with everyone being so supportive.

1591200208430.png

As I'm currently quite active in the Dyna thread over there (pleeze gawd halp me!) and there are calls for input, @Squiby... Care to weigh in, I'd be happy to provide, quoted, of course...?:

StringTheorista

Squiby, the much lamented former sage of this place, used to swear by the vapman for hash. Check out the vapman thread and you’ll find many who agree with her. I don’t have access to hash, but I do find the vapman is a really nice complement to the dynavap. My two most-used vapes, vapman in second
StringTheorista, 23 minutes ago

invertedisdead
VAS is Dead

Didn't Squiby pretty much quit vaping flower in her Vapcap before she left?
I recall her developing a fondness for concentrates in her Vapcaps. Phattpiggie pretty much switched to concentrates exclusively in the Vapcap too. I recall chatting with him about his preference for Rayon fiber loading.

EDIT: The questions continue....:

StringTheorista

Huh, I don’t recall. Did they switch completely to concentrates (give up flower), or use some other device for flower?
StringTheorista, 3 minutes ago

Last edited:
As I'm currently quite active in the Dyna thread over there (pleeze gawd halp me!) and there are calls for input, @Squiby... Care to weigh in, I'd be happy to provide, quoted, of course...?:

StringTheorista

Squiby, the much lamented former sage of this place, used to swear by the vapman for hash. Check out the vapman thread and you’ll find many who agree with her. I don’t have access to hash, but I do find the vapman is a really nice complement to the dynavap. My two most-used vapes, vapman in second
StringTheorista, 23 minutes ago

invertedisdead
VAS is Dead

Didn't Squiby pretty much quit vaping flower in her Vapcap before she left?
I recall her developing a fondness for concentrates in her Vapcaps. Phattpiggie pretty much switched to concentrates exclusively in the Vapcap too. I recall chatting with him about his preference for Rayon fiber loading.

EDIT: The questions continue....:

StringTheorista

Huh, I don’t recall. Did they switch completely to concentrates (give up flower), or use some other device for flower?
StringTheorista, 3 minutes ago
The funniest part about this is.... all they would have to do is come and ask her.... :tongue:

The response I get when telling people to come here goes something like this,
"There is never any vape talk it is all idle chatter,music videos and pet pics."
I say "ain't it great,how many times can you say you like the same vape."
Apparently the lack of a sales team here makes all the awesome difference.

The response I get when telling people to come here goes something like this,
"There is never any vape talk it is all idle chatter,music videos and pet pics."
I say "ain't it great,how many times can you say you like the same vape."
Apparently the lack of a sales team here makes all the awesome difference.
I (like to think I) can sell fish to a fisherman (welcome back, btw...:thumbsup:)...

How much does it pay...?

In alphabetical order. FC, r/vaporents and of course here. FC is like home well know, comfy and stuffed with knowledge, r/vaporents is where you can sometime help and when I am wondering what going on with some folks I follow a bit I come here, but I mostly lurk.

I agree, there’s only so many times or ways you can describe a vaporizer and talk about how much you like it. There haven’t been that many new different vapes coming out lately.
I don’t like mean and some forums have some mean folks. Also some members that are really immature or maybe are too young to be on the forum. Who wants to put up with that? I don’t have time for such nonsense. I’ve questioned members age, do they get pissed. If someone is talking like they are fourteen I wonder how old they are.:twocents:

I agree, there’s only so many times or ways you can describe a vaporizer and talk about how much you like it. There haven’t been that many new different vapes coming out lately.
I don’t like mean and some forums have some mean folks. Also some members that are really immature or maybe are too young to be on the forum. Who wants to put up with that? I don’t have time for such nonsense. I’ve questioned members age, do they get pissed. If someone is talking like they are fourteen I wonder how old they are

I only go in the edibles sections of other sites, not to bad
In the general area very toxic, both mods and members
Whack a mole with the fourteen year olds
We are just in a time when cruelty is the rule of thumb
This site is different, I recently saw a post where a thought was passed about starting an area where you can say anything (major paraphrase)
Careful, it will become toxic and tear your site apart
I come here for the pet pics, and the music videos, no idea what the hell you folks are talking about when it comes to vaping
Still over the top ignorant on my part (so hot tap water to cool my vape?)
You have a nice balance mom!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back