Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

ee4c082a03b4511381c2f7b18cd20f04.jpg

IMG_20210125_101526_076.jpg

Icicle on my balcony...
Such a novelty the cold and snow but it soon wears thin....

@ataxian - One of my childhood surfing spots, growing up it was life for me too, La Jolla was home .....I plan on having a longboard again, one day.

What the fuck I am doing here in ATX? Fuck me!

View attachment 24020
View attachment 24021
View attachment 24019
I like you grew up n a surf town or beach city as the fwy indicated?
Surfer”s R not understood?
The tribe is tiny in the grand scheme of life.
Nice golf course (torry pine’s))
Taught my oldest son how to drive in the parking lot of TP’s on the way back from Mexico. (Used to be safe?)

Last edited:
I like you grew up n a surf town or beach city as the fwy indicated?
Surfer”s R not understood?
The tribe is tiny in the grand scheme of life.
Nice golf course (torry pine’s))
Taught my oldest son how to drive in the parking lot of TP’s on the way back from Mexico. (Used to be safe?)
I tried golfing many times, I suck at it(I mean beyond help).....I attend the PGA here every year and Hang out with many golfers all year long, mostly for business relationships. They love that I always bring the MJ...I even have golfing/CC clothes but no clubs.....hehe.

I tried golfing many times, I suck at it(I mean beyond help).....I attend the PGA here every year and Hang out with many golfers all year long, mostly for business relationships. They love that I always bring the MJ...I even have golfing/CC clothes but no clubs.....hehe.
I love to joke a lot however I try to keep it real!
I learn golf and got hooked on it in FRANCE before work.
SURF’N on the week-end’s.
CHILE big cold wave’s and long like SANTA CRUZ.
I set-up the factory to turn it the light’s off Friday’s thru Sunday so a could surf or golf every week.
Central America another surf & turf life.

Only a surfer know’s the feeling?

I love to joke a lot however I try to keep it real!
I learn golf and got hooked on it in FRANCE before work.
SURF’N on the week-end’s.
CHILE big cold wave’s and long like SANTA CRUZ.
I set-up the factory to turn it the ligh’s Friday’s thru Sunday so a could surf or golf every week.
Central America another surf & turf life.

Only a surfer know’s the feeling?
I surfed Biarritz before, France is amazing....I have a lot of family there and.....
I have not surfed in chile yet, I want to, and eat all the ceviche I can.....
Brazils Coast is paradise, but expect to get beat up worse than Oahu ( I am dead serious), locals in Brazil are savages

I surfed Biarritz before, France is amazing....I have a lot of family there and.....
My wife’s brother’s all ride touring bike’s and I started on a mountain bike however rode touring bike’s with them.
The west coast France has many perfect spots to surf I surfed from the North until England and South to Spain.
South Pacific is not bad really.
My kid’s and nephew’s travel looking for wave’s??

My tribe surfed dazed & confusd everywhere wave’s R rideable!
“Only a surfer know’s the feeling?”

This green would be a par 5 from my house if the bluff was not in the way,
1611717675622.png

Man I find a lot of balls at low tide to the right as the hole dog legs around the beach...3rd hole shown below,
1611717793329.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back