Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

88056690_1878057208990935_7854351215549743104_n.jpg

Rotation. I live in the Wine Country, and there is mustard in the fields this time of year. Next to fields of poppies, it's my favorite sign of Spring in Sonoma County. Hundreds of wineries around here. I'd love to see more fields of cannabis myself.
Yeah, I figured as much from the data provided... and is also why I used "freeway" instead of "highway" as that's primarily a west-coast term, nothing is "free" here... That must be fantastic! Too bad they're not the "good" kind with you and Salvador Dali (Madri-guy) frolicking around in on lsd... I have looked for this actual pic online before to no avail. It is a giant blown up photo mural behind the bar at out all-time favorite Spanish tapas restaurant in Cambridge, 'Dali'!

Here are 2 of my favorite labels, perhaps they're your neighbors?? How AWESOME would THAT be?!?!
Geyersville_18_grande.png
11726069628958.png

love love LOVE RED ZIN!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured as much from the data provided... and is also why I used "freeway" instead of "highway" as that's primarily a west-coast term, nothing is "free" here... That must be fantastic! Too bad they're not the "good" kind with you and Salvador Dali (Madri-guy) frolicking around in on lsd... I have looked for this actual pic online before to no avail. It is a giant blown up photo mural behind the bar at one of out all-time favorite Spanish tapas restaurant in Cambridge, 'Dali'!

Here are 2 of my favorite labels, perhaps they're your neighbors?? How AWESOME would THAT be?!?!
Geyersville_18_grande.png
11726069628958.png

love love LOVE RED ZIN!!!

Life is Hell without Zinfandel.

I do like a nice Ravenswood Zin.
Lytton and Geyserville aren't far. There is a Petrified Forest near the Geysers. Kind of cool to see stone trees, stoned.

what-makes-a-great-zinfandel-grapes_1024x1024.jpg

SA-Vineyards.jpeg

Last edited:
Life is Hell without Zinfandel.

I do like a nice Ravenswood Zin.
Lytton and Geyserville aren't far. There is a Petrified Forest near the Geysers. Kind of cool to see stone trees, stoned.

View attachment 25100
View attachment 25101
Indeed!

Ravenswood is good, too. Maybe even a better 'value' than Ridge....? Or is Ridge past their prime?

Wow. I can only imagine. I only drove 101 down along the coast and then shot in to Chico (to score weed at chico state) before splitting down to 70 west thru Plumas Nat. Forest and then down to Reno to hook up with 80... And north from LA only as far as Monterey. Never been to San Fran.

Now for Chards I prefer Napa (Grgich Zins from Sonoma are awesome, too!):
8799569936414.png

You're so lucky!!

Last edited:
Indeed!

Ravenswood is good, too. Maybe even a better 'value' than Ridge....? As that is usually quite expensive.

Wow. I can only imagine. I only drove 101 down along the coast and then shot in to Chico (to score weed at chico state) before splitting down to 70 west thru Plumas Nat. Forest and then down to Reno to hook up with 80... And north from LA only as far as Monterey. Never been to San Fran.

Now for Chards I prefer Napa (tho Grgich Zins from Sonoma are awesome, too!):
8799569936414.png

You're so lucky!!

Mostly, I feel lucky. Living the dream in Nor-Cal.
It's good for wine and weed, if you like that sort of thing.

shangooutdoor2.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back