Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

Think I'll start things off with a "female" inspired theme (No, I'm not sucking up to the mods...sheesh!), why not?:

18-C8-FD09-08-D9-44-A1-B041-EB2598-CFA72-A.jpg

1-EF4-EB19-8-F5-D-482-A-8179-EB4476-AFB227.jpg

IMG-1204.jpg

58-D265-DA-A320-4081-9-BBC-7-EC7923-EE4-E2.jpg

AA385-D73-171-A-4-F91-9-C22-0329980-A9-CB1.jpg

Last edited:
I read that bottles that had expiration dates of 2021 were still being sold, and that they must be disposed of.
Tucson's stores still have Huy Hong Sriracha on the shelves that have proper expiration dates, but I expect they will soon run out
Then I found an article that explained Crystal Meth was found in Australia packed in Sriracha sauce cases, and they went above and beyond in confiscating
cases to check for more Meth.
This N.Y. Post article (https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/sriracha-hot-chilli-sauce-recalled-over-fears-of-exploding-bottles/) finally explained a very large recall of this Huy Fong sauce due to fear of exploding bottles due to the specific ingredients combined with this year's heat wave.
The ingredient list is fairly close on this------>
Untitled.jpg

brand, and local stores are overstocked with Texas Pete sauce, and while it has a slightly sweet note to it, it's extremely hot and boasts a similar flavor.
It does cost more than Huy Fong.

Last edited:
I read that bottles that had expiration dates of 2021 were still being sold, and that they must be disposed of.
Tucson's stores still have Huy Hong Sriracha on the shelves that have proper expiration dates, but I expect they will soon run out
Then I found an article that explained Crystal Meth was found in Australia packed in Sriracha sauce cases, and they went above and beyond in confiscating
cases to check for more Meth.
This N.Y. Post article (https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/sriracha-hot-chilli-sauce-recalled-over-fears-of-exploding-bottles/) finally explained a very large recall of this Huy Fong sauce due to fear of exploding bottles due to the specific ingredients combined with this year's heat wave.
The ingredient list is fairly close on this------>View attachment 47985
brand, and local stores are overstocked with Texas Pete sauce, and while it has a slightly sweet note to it, it's extremely hot and boasts a similar flavor.
It does cost more than Huy Fong.
I like my Sriracha, but my go to hot sauce is
1689598166737.png

There's bottles of this stuff everywhere here. It has a way of complimenting the food and delivering a blast of heat .

Real pic! Maybe you know of him from his popular, long-running, PBS (Public Broadcasting Service, a publicly funded tv network) travel show, 'Rick Steves Europe'? Seems like a cool dude :cool::
848-D73-F5-F6-D9-4372-8-F44-A7916589-B2-F2.jpg

:peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back