Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

I surf a surf spot called PONCE (near CARLSBAD)

PACIFIC OCEAN AREA
Ah, perhaps two Ponce. Ponce Inlet in FL is kind of a surfer spot. The town of Ponce on the north side of the inlet and New Smyrna on the south side which is where a lot of local surfers hang. Not like NW coast or Hawaii but a surfer hang out nonetheless.

Cheers

Ah, perhaps two Ponce. Ponce Inlet in FL is kind of a surfer spot. The town of Ponce on the north side of the inlet and New Smyrna on the south side which is where a lot of local surfers hang. Not like NW coast or Hawaii but a surfer hang out nonetheless.

Cheers
@Baron23 when I was in HAWAII i had some friend's from West Palm Beach, Florida. They where trust funder's!
Cool Kat's!
I smoked them out. (Maple leaf x Maui Wowie) grown by surfer's!
Pre-bong ERA!

daily_picdump_2887_640_09.jpg

Well, aside from that picture actually making my coronary arteries harden all by itself, I sure don't remember being treated like that on flights in '69 in the states. Must have been first class! haha

And I'm sure that if for no other reason, the associated health departments wouldn't let anything like this take place again.

I do remember little curtains on aircraft windows like shown....forgot about that one!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back