Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

73116733_3084317018309170_7996631907129360384_n.jpg

1571681730527.png

I don't mean to be rude, but do you rent camp sites? What an incredible view. That would be a perfect place to recharge my Chakra.
No camp sites here, but you're welcome to come by and recharge on my meditation rock. There is a peninsula that juts out into the pond. It's almost an Island and is so when the water level is high. But sometimes there is a very narrow bit of land access to the big rock at various times of the year. A tree grows on it. There is a wonderful place to just sit and reflect, ponder life or meditate. It's just a short walk through the forest and is one of my very favorite spots.
20191023_110744.jpg

No camp sites here, but you're welcome to come by and recharge on my meditation rock. There is a peninsula that juts out into the pond. It's almost an Island and is so when the water level is high. But sometimes there is a very narrow bit of land access to the big rock at various times of the year. A tree grows on it. There is a wonderful place to just sit and reflect, ponder life or meditate. It's just a short walk through the forest and is one of my very favorite spots.
View attachment 13982

I can't look away. Incredible @Squiby! Thank you for sharing this picture.

I'll see that and raise you a...leaf. :doh:

leaf2.jpg

I was in the city and was watching a squirrel collect pinecones that had fallen from a nearby spruce and climb up the truck of a maple tree, placing them in the crotch of a branch. I couldn't get a picture of the squirrel. Once he saw that I was watching him, he ran off and hid.

Anyway, here are Crotch Cones for your enjoyment.

20191022_124535.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back