Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

KFC.jpg

@Thedev did you take this? Miss the Cyclades islands, was there years ago for an entire summer, one of the best summers in my life! thank you for this pic, brings back some crazy, and fond memories.:cheers:
No I did not take this one,..... I love the Mediterranean, I will most likely retire somewhere in the Spanish Mediterranean coast,
We have been exploring that area a lot for the past 15 years, Kiddo just left to Barcelona this morning
My father in-law ( the one who just passed) lived many years just island hoping, he showed us Greece like no one else, he was nuts about it too...

SURF’N DA north shore when it was cool & special?
It’s difficult 4 inhabitant’s of da very pale blue dot (earth in the English language) 2 write about this ERA of Bliss?
COLAS grew free along the road (2-Lane HWY along the Coast) paved paradise?

The ocean is a different life style (contrast 4-sure)?
Some surfer’s of the tribe have experienced day tripping!

Looking back at the post on this tread is humbling ?

I need to place my feet on this rock in space Bi-pedal’s live 4-now?

Last edited:
Perhaps the first modified-hybrid tesla?
1621314664096.png

Elon would love it:dog:
Had a brother-in-law that cut his own grass?
Better than cutting the neighbours grass as we say in Oz...is that a known saying elsewhere in the world?
I am going all out on battery-powered garden and building gear...Makita 18v everything, just got one of these, self-propelled and is 2x18v powered, 4 onboard for large lawns!
Was looking at the new robot mowers but I like being bent mowing while having a beer!
1621315167142.png

Wineglass Bay, Freycinet Peninsula Tassie, no crowds here,
1621315534876.png

From high,
1621315569226.png

From the hills,
1621315803560.png

I. Had a brother-in-law that cut his own grass?

Electric car now why would CIVILIZATIONAL 2-footed dweller’s improve the air that some breath?

Nothing wrong with cutting your own grass, some people even enjoy it!

Was just poking fun at the recent gas-hoarding we've been seeing...people filling all kinds of ridiculous containers at the pump. Thought it was ironic even the electric-car drivers are hoarding gas. Who knows maybe it is for a legit use like a home generator supplying power to essential supplies

Nothing wrong with cutting your own grass, some people even enjoy it!

Was just poking fun at the recent gas-hoarding we've been seeing...people filling all kinds of ridiculous containers at the pump. Thought it was ironic even the electric-car drivers are hoarding gas. Who knows maybe it is for a legit use like a home generator supplying power to essential supplies
I love cars!
They R N study daily.
Gas is what bi-pedal creator’s decided that we would power transport with it?
$ 4 the choice of petroleum based fuel?
At the time of invention this was the path of least resistance however it’s a new ERA 4-CIVILIZATION!
Electric powered transportation is the future if human’s R-2 survive on this dot CIVILIZED CONSUMER’S DWELL.

CANNABIS VAPORIZING = EXAMPLE of CIVILIZATION

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back