Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Mephisto 3 Bears OG doing her thing! She was a straggler so had the light to herself for a while!
20190829-072009.jpg

Not sure what this one was but she looked pretty after her trim!
20200322-113555.jpg

Something for the vape...
20200312-181725.jpg

Turned the girls onto the bud cycle last week so 10 or so weeks until harvest.
I always seem to get 1 straggler,

IMG_20200510_020215.jpg

But the others try to hide it, see the little hole. Looks like my yoyos will be getting quite a workout by the look of all the branches (I tipped a few for clones for maybe a new mumma).

Thanks, friend! I had her sister around for several months, my wife loved her. Amazing aromas and flavors, almost too intense for me.
I want to grow directly in the grown outside!
My wife took my inside grow room down?
If I didn’t love her so much I would throw her out?
She just buy’s CANNABIS for me?
Growing & vaping is so fun and tasty!
You R so lucky to have a crop very pretty. (Jealous)
Not to brag however I have many seed’s I want to pop and plant.
SATIVA for sport
HYBRID for reading
INDICA for movie hour
CANNABIS with wine is very CIVILIZED.(laughter is fun for enjoyment)?

Last edited:
I want to grow directly in the grown outside!
My wife took my inside grow room down?
If I didn’t love her so much I would throw her out?
She just buy’s CANNABIS for me?
Growing & vaping is so fun and tasty!
You R so lucky to have a crop very pretty. (Jealous)
Not to brag however I have many seed’s I want to pop and plant.
SATIVA for sport
HYBRID for reading
INDICA for movie hour
CANNABIS with wine is very CIVILIZED.(laughter is fun for enjoyment)?

I love all gardening and outdoor cannabis growing is my dream. Unfortunately I'm in an unfriendly state so I'm limited to the basement. Someday.

Yeah... the color in that bud is enticing.... Bet it would make some lovely rosin. :drooling:

I'm also dreaming of the day I get a dabpress. Someday.

I love all gardening and outdoor cannabis growing is my dream. Unfortunately I'm in an unfriendly state so I'm limited to the basement. Someday.

I'm also dreaming of the day I get a dabpress. Someday.
I HAWAII during my SURF trust fun daze I grew acres of pakalolo super cropping our tree’s and letting the CALIFORNIA GRASS grow taller than the COLAS to hide from the helicopter’s of the REEFER MADNESS CRAZE?
We were at the shoreline however we thought we were cool?
LAZY trust fund surfer’s living in a fantasy?
What a experience?
GUITAR & HARP in the CANNABIS field’s.
SURFING in da sunshine while nature performed the work.
Some of da tribe went to other Island’s?
I was to stoned & happy?
The cop’s consumed our crop At curing?
Harvest was muddy from the rain!
70’s empty beach from war in SOUTHEAST ASIA?
Many friend’s and cousin’s gave their health or life while I was dead & confused.
Grow inside if you must?
On the dot I live now is blue but legal?
Hypocrisy is still a far cry from acceptance?
Better stop ranting while I enjoy ROSIN (local however decent?)

I am the puppet master,
IMG_20200520_175528.jpg

Looks like the yo-yos will be getting a workout this crop, also trying some nutrient booster made by Canna the same brand as my normal nutes,
IMG_20200522_170941.jpg

Hopefully I will end up as happy as the garden gnome on the bottle!

I am the puppet master,
View attachment 18638
Looks like the yo-yos will be getting a workout this crop, also trying some nutrient booster made by Canna the same brand as my normal nutes,
View attachment 18639
CANNABIS mean something different depending on who programmed you?
FACT’s or Believe?
Fictional/Non fictional?
Nice grow @LesPlenty !
I grew in my garage for a while and freaked out my family?
Fuck your life make’s me jealous!

Last edited:
I don't know @ataxian, having a hot French wife that buys you rosin sounds pretty good to me!
I know I could not get anywhere as near a good end product from growing outside unless I did it soiless the same as I do now, Canna nutrients make just the right feed for this plant, just my view, I am sure many others can make good growing soil, just not me.

Last edited:
I don't know @ataxian, having a hot French wife that buys you rosin sounds pretty good to me!
I know I could not get anywhere as near a good end product from growing outside unless I did it soiless the same as I do now, Canna nutrients make just the right feed for this plant, just my view, I am sure many others can make good growing soil, just not me.
I love growing for fun!
My wife is hot and exercises like I once did?
CANNABIS was free on the PALE BLUE DOT in the galaxy in a corner out there until we included to our greed?
Don’t miss understand what I’m writing here?
Growing is fun and deliver’s prosperity if you are in need of income?
My wife tore down my grow room?
My kid’s said I was unrealistic with my quest for 1 meter long colas?
I surfed in MEXICO before is was a surf zone?
COLAS were the sign of a decent crop of CANNABIS before idiot’s made brick weed to increase profit’s?
Wine grape’s grew in the western part of the planet near were I was born?
Captain COOK a sea captain I am a fan of found Island’s perfect for growing!

IMG_20200522_170941.jpg

Also use Canna nutes and PK-boost. Can't say whether it helps, but what the hell?

Looking great, as always. Any one of your grows would produce a lifetime supply - you must grow enough for all of Tasmania!

you must grow enough for all of Tasmania!
It is all for me and anyone that visits, I do have a decent stash ready for the real apocalypse though!
Funny how I could barely keep up when combusting, I never got to cure for more than a few weeks..sometimes no cure at all, just dried, sometimes with help there too!
Vaping has changed all that, I have been able to experiment a bit more and not be in such as rush. I don't even run a separate veg tent anymore in a bid to keep up, I used to harvest every 8 to 9 weeks now it is closer to 12 to 14 weeks with larger yields...and larger colas as a result.

A few yoyos needed a tighten up today, things are going nicely,

IMG_20200610_184103.jpg

I really like how this DE 630w CMH light penetrates the canopy, look at the buds that have fallen out when I opened the door, these buds would be tiny with HID and probably non-existent with LEDs

I also just noticed in the picture there looks to be something amiss halfway down on the right side...better go look!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back