Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

RLSCROG.jpg

SCROG! :headbang: This is about 1/4 of the (slowly) ripening single plant in a roughly 2'X4' space.

Apologies for double post. She's just so photogenic right now.

Or... Just one, you say?

Yes, just part of one - and thanks! The trellis is only about six inches from the ground. The flat shape maximizes usable light.

There's not much to it. No need to prune at all (but this one is multiply topped and pruned). Just poke the branches under the trellis when they're long enough. Occasionally, a wire tie helps. And poke the fan leaves down under the canopy, plucking them off when they yellow.

Scrog tech would be great for the new rules in the ACT, 2x plants per person up to 4 plants per household!
Just looked at my plants for the first time for 18 days, last time I was worried about the big gaps between lats, no problem, the CME light can penetrate (pic of plants that are furthest from the light),
IMG_20200131_134828.jpg

Been flowering since 29/12 so a month to go...round about (10 weeks all up from when clones were transplanted)

Last edited:
Most seed banks will say the lowest possible flower time just to sell stuff, that said, when I had a White Rhino mumma, 8 to 9 weeks flowering was the max. I thinnk this Incredible Bulk has a little more Sativa happening and that is why it takes a week or 3 longer.
I also find more body medication if I let the buds ripen a bit more.
So it can actually be up to 10 to 12 weeks from putting clones into my large system (9 to 11 weeks flowering)

Thought I would show a pic of the plants with the light on this time, Saturday night,
Welcome to the jungle,

IMG_20200202_205826.jpg

Added another screen up top to prepare for those nuggz. Flipped to flower on Saturday with a new LED light from Mars Hydro. Looking back at my photos from last year, and came to conclusion that my Super Lemon Haze has been in VEG for over 4months and a little under 5 , yikes.
4764F2CD-90A4-4EB4-8B03-7E12FD296E43.jpeg
5F3CF4FE-8885-44D2-81D0-3EFB8E915094.jpeg
CF9294C5-9D41-4ABC-9F8F-94590DFD3C22.jpeg

That looks like a pretty crowded canopy for the beginning of the stretch. Are you pruning at all? You can get a huge yield, but it will be a lot of work, and you'll probably want to harvest incrementally. Are you using COB LEDs?

Also increases risk of mold and pests. Do you have circulation fans both under and over the canopy?

The old double tennis racquet netting, those LEDs will not penetrate too well so as @Disrupt said a long incremental harvest will be in order.

The old double tennis racquet netting, those LEDs will not penetrate too well so as @Disrupt said a long incremental harvest will be in order.

Convinced some combination of topping and pruning will produce a flat layer of buds that the LED can ripen without need for incremental harvest. Of course, that adds time in veg, but it's more fun, IMO.

This one's close to flat, but there's too much open space in the canopy, especially in the center - prime real estate.

10wRLflat.jpg

10wRLcanopy.jpg

Ten weeks. Still not seeing much amber, and the sugar leaves are in decent shape. Might flush next time the reservoir's filled. Things move quickly at that point. WDYT?

Expect to harvest ~4 oz, hopefully all top shelf. Got three times that with no pruning, fast genetics, and incremental harvest, but half of it was only fit for concentrate.

Finishing up my first week of 12/12 and the girls are stretching and forming some buds. Looking pretty healthy, fed my last VEG nutes On Wednesday and plan on bloom next watering. Also increased the water intake to roots and the girls absolutely loved it. Man I love growing weed!
6B3A22DF-870B-41EF-89F5-E6E062457B7D.jpeg
3E88B43F-137A-4C35-8C4B-3994B5E214F6.jpeg
042C9D71-8F43-466E-9EB4-7ED364164494.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back