Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Not to sound like a spoiled kid;
In HAWII during a DAZED & CONFUSED period on the Pale BLUE DOT CANNABIS consumption is CIVLIZED?
CALIFORNIA is different however outdoor is not bad really?
2 kilograms per plant is standRD however perfect 4 smoothie supply!
VAPORIZER SUPPLY is normally & healthier if you ride wave’s?
Some just get stoned?
I like to get stoned........and this here will do it to it.
007.JPG
005.JPG
003.JPG

trimming up this old dawg cut finally dropped some new seeds out of this line last month they are looking nice and getting ready for flower next month.

The first picture is the start of my "outdoor grow". They got a little thirsty last night, so I need to increase water. I started these 1-26. The second picture is of the Great American Auto Race seeds, and they were put in soil two days ago. They have all broken through the soil. Off to an OK start. The weather has turned beautiful, so I'm wondering if I should put the outdoor grow outside a few hours a day. I don't think it will be warm enough until after cherry blossoms are out.
IMG_20210224_132802.jpg

IMG_20210224_132743.jpg

Nearly time to start the flush, maybe a week. Then a week of just water instead of nutrients to get rid of the chems,
1614831353415.jpg

Chems...........what Chems do the plants contain that pouring water on the outside gets rid of?
You just like making a mess don't ya?
Checkout the "Is Flushing Important?" part where they mention "opinions"...:peace::
Personally, not so much a flush, per se (not really needed for the pots cuz it rains too much in the fall here already), but I just stopped using fertilizer (outdoors remember) for a week or so before harvest. Let 'em wilt a tad before harvest, too...

Checkout the "Is Flushing Important?" part where they mention "opinions"...:peace::
Personally, not so much a flush, per se (not really needed for the pots cuz it rains too much in the fall here already), but I just stopped using fertilizer (outdoors remember) for a week or so before harvest. Let 'em wilt a tad before harvest, too...
Listen homie...........don't ever link me to that shill of a site again .
:rofl:
I was growing excellent cannabis long before the interwebs so linking a bunch of amateur,wannabe retards as a source of info is insulting to both our iq's.
How about go take a ag course at your local community college........how bout dat.
" cannabis specific ferts" is absolutely the dumbest shit imaginable given it it a very non specific cultivar.
Then there is the whole adjust the ph........dude if their so fucking specific to cannabis why ain't it ph'd already?
I know every single cultivar specific horticultural fertilizer is already adjusted to said cultivar.......your lack of knowledge on basic gardening is the actual issue.

Ok.........ranting about sales forums done.

Listen homie...........don't ever link me to that shill of a site again .
:rofl:
I was growing excellent cannabis long before the interwebs so linking a bunch of amateur,wannabe retards as a source of info is insulting to both our iq's.
How about go take a ag course at your local community college........how bout dat.
" cannabis specific ferts" is absolutely the dumbest shit imaginable given it it a very non specific cultivar.
Then there is the whole adjust the ph........dude if their so fucking specific to cannabis why ain't it ph'd already?
I know every single cultivar specific horticultural fertilizer is already adjusted to said cultivar.......your lack of knowledge on basic gardening is the actual issue.

Ok.........ranting about sales forums done.
Sorry, but I believe you may have missed my point (hint: it really had nothing to do with the site other than the use of one word... or am I completely off-base here, and it's now widely considered out-of-date...?)

Last edited:
Sorry, but I believe you may have missed my point (hint: it really had nothing to do with the site other than the use of one word... or am I completely off-base here, and it's now widely considered out-of-date...?)
I did indeed miss the point.........instant red out at the link.
What point is that?
I just cut the ferts and use plain water the last two weeks myself.

I did indeed miss the point.........instant red out at the link.
What point is that?
I just cut the ferts and use plain water the last two weeks myself.
No worries at all, bro.... (zero sarcasm)

The Point: "Opinion" (and yes, I do realize that this is what this whole she-bang is greased with...)

and I was doing pretty the same 35 years ago, breh... :thumbsup:

The Film:

AND The Soundtrack:

(again, zero sarcasm)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back