Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Wake_n_bake73

So my ladies are 35 days old they are loving being in bigger pots and I am going to flip them to 12/12 soon I think they had there first trim lastnight I only took off a few leaves that were covering lower sites but I am really pleased with there progress
IMG_20210413_045423_584.jpg
IMG_20210414_183252.jpg
IMG_20210414_183235.jpg
IMG_20210414_050952.jpg
IMG_20210414_050952.jpg

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
AFHANI x WHITE WIDOW = grown outdoor’s old school = Took da air from da lung’s!
Sleeping was fine.
Day light hour’s = coughed & stayed in bed?
Surfing was a activity impossible even though da wave’s were decent!
Dazed & confused CIVILIZATION realized on the place called earth in some countries on the Pale Blue Dot!
1977 long hair on bi-pedal stoner hippie type according to square goof ball dwellers .
2021 = DUTCH CRUNCH is the pile of seed’s 2 plant in the garden planter? (DUTCH TREAT X JACK HERER)
Outdoor grow due 2 y wife destroying the INDOOR set-up in the garage + electrical too high of bill.
Nature is the way 1 can grow CANNABIS?
1970’s nonSEED’s 4 tribe of wave ridder’s!
People on the rat race grid said surfer’s in the ocean R wasteful!
Cola’s grown was NIVANNA b-4 bricks

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Grown in a pot outdoors, in a 10X10 exposed view yard... hidden in a corner between a wall and washing machine.
When it began to be visible, the pot got moved inside with daily outings for sun.
Amber triches across only 30%, but it was time to reclaim that space.
DSC06781.jpg

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06774.jpg
DSC06773.jpgDSC06777.jpgDSC06778.jpgDSC06783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LesPlenty

Nice air freshener for the closet!

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
Cannabis will be decriminalised here by end of june...
Propagation begins...
Been a long time..
Im very excited...

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
Cannabis will be decriminalised here by end of june...
Propagation begins...
Been a long time..
Im very excited...
When will FRANCE B CIVILIZED?
Napoleon’s troop’s brought HASH back 2 their home land from the east?
Sorry 2 rant however life goes on (hear this saying while QUEEN in LP was on a
Wrecked smoked 2 dazed & confused level’s!

I’m looking for a grow tent 4 outside 4x4 or 5x5?
The plan is TOPICAL fruit tree’s & srub’s & CANNABIS COLAS & orchid’s like a cartoon neighbor I read in the new’s paper in the comic section. ‘HELP MR. WILSON”!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

I see you use the plant yoyos too @Phoenix , I have just ordered some of these that have the 'lock' spring-loaded and built-in so you don't keep dropping them into the canopy when adjusting,
1622779229306.png

Phoenix

I see you use the plant yoyos too @Phoenix , I have just ordered some of these that have the 'lock' spring-loaded and built-in so you don't keep dropping them into the canopy when adjusting,
View attachment 27935
I have used them for years for floppy stems but for the last couple of runs I use the fan blowing directly on the top of the plant to thicken the stems so they don’t flop around so much

LesPlenty

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
Gonna start a grow again soon.. havent done it since busted few years ago..
Gonna get set up and start for september ish...
But for now i got a little balcony bag seeder on the go...

20210605_172400.jpg

LesPlenty

One of those nets would be handy about how...I had a problem with my Mumma so I pinched 4 of the new plants in my main grow that had not been flipped to budding to replace her and took 4 more clones from other plants. I then proceeded to tip all the plants while I established the extra 4 new babies until they were the same height of all the others then swapped to 12/12 for budding. Needless to say the 4 new ones in the middle got swamped but I have a lot of crownies to yoyo.
1623551367582.jpg

They are 4.5 weeks into budding so about 4 to 5 weeks to go, I think they are going to be heavy, quite a surprise as the CMH was still set at 80% from settling the babies...on 100% now!

LesPlenty

Another week gone, good thing I got the extra yo-yos,
1624073893279.jpg

I am now all sticky from naked farming (not quite covered like the old-fashioned virgin scaped hash) installing the yo-yos early to avoid any collapses.
I hope to get a few large juicy buds this crop...looking that way so far.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Another week gone, good thing I got the extra yo-yos,
View attachment 28261
I am now all sticky from naked farming (not quite covered like the old-fashioned virgin scaped hash) installing the yo-yos early to avoid any collapses.
I hope to get a few large juicy buds this crop...looking that way so far.
That's still easier than trellis eh?
Looking sexy as hell in there despite your savage mauling.
:cheers:

LesPlenty

That's still easier than trellis eh?
For me, yes, as I said above, I do not usually have this many tops, usually just the 16, 1 from each plant is my norm but due to all the early tipping, I have this forest of heads. The crop would have been pulled and dry by now if I had not taken all that time getting those middle clones that were taken weeks later up to the same height before flipping them all to 12/12.
I still use the trellis for my mumma though...horses for courses. :thumbsup:
I will also add the back of the room lifts up so I have access all around but I still get sticky just leaning in each end, I don't actually have to get to the back plants from the photo point.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr