Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Moving day tomorrow. Not super excited. We've been living in the rv for over a year now. Family is over it. So moving back in a house 3/2 with a pool.
A least I have a moving company. Hopefully all my stuff survived a year of storage.
Me my wife 11 yr old daughter. 2 dogs 2 cats. 26 ft rv. I think we've had enough bonding time. Lol
I'm dabbing alot more than usual today.

Moving day tomorrow. Not super excited. We've been living in the rv for over a year now. Family is over it. So moving back in a house 3/2 with a pool.
A least I have a moving company. Hopefully all my stuff survived a year of storage.
Me my wife 11 yr old daughter. 2 dogs 2 cats. 26 ft rv. I think we've had enough bonding time. Lol
I'm dabbing alot more than usual today.
I can really relate to that whole story.
I lived for exactly one year in a 38 foot 5th wheel Fleetwood, along with 5 dogs.
I got really tired of the occasional getting in and out of my "home" during rainy times.
It felt as though I spent an awful lot of time cleaning up muddy situations.
Reading you post brought me many memories, as there seems to have been many similarities.
You were a bit more cramped by the family, whereas I was alone (but my five dogs were 4 dobies and one German Shepherd)
You also had 12 feet less room!

I can really relate to that whole story.
I lived for exactly one year in a 38 foot 5th wheel Fleetwood, along with 5 dogs.
I got really tired of the occasional getting in and out of my "home" during rainy times.
It felt as though I spent an awful lot of time cleaning up muddy situations.
Reading you post brought me many memories, as there seems to have been many similarities.
You were a bit more cramped by the family, whereas I was alone (but my five dogs were 4 dobies and one German Shepherd)
You also had 12 feet less room!
Life is like a roller-coaster we're just along for the ride.
One of my dogs is a Great pyrenees. Lol

I hope they were some good memories....

311925636_2557603707727962_3185643326914131801_n.png

I gotta go to a pub tonight for a hallowen disco... but i dont drink...
So im thinking.. shrooms.. at a halloween disco...
Its either a really good, or really bad idea...
Will let you know tomorrow...

I think I may have a little OCD...these ball vapes sure are dirty bong makers,
1667093873363.jpg

I had a TWAX at 625, sat down and started watching the Walking Dead and had a PPP ready for half time...I was Puffco puffing away using my phone to control while in the dark asa my lights on the unit have not worked for some time...suddenly, my PPP lights roared into life and made me jump...a little. The lights flickered weird colours for a while then they faded to nothing again...bloody Halloween Zombie vape!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back