Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

FB_IMG_1679576189803.jpg

I love self checkout. I don’t buy a lot and I’ve gotten the hang of looking up produce. I don’t like lines! It’s wasted time. At first I avoided self checkout. Now I prefer it.

Consumers’ feelings about and reasons for using self-checkout vary. Some do not want to wait in (any) line. Others do not want to deal with a cashier or believe they can check themselves out more quickly.

designed to disappoint?​

35 EXPERT COMMENTS
DISCUSSION
key-foods-self-checkouts-666x333-1.jpg

You hear how customers don’t like self checkout. The other day I was at Target, there’was a huge line for customers wanting to do self check out. There were less in line to use a checker clerk. I went to the shorter line which was using a sales clerk to check me out. It’s having choices. Maybe we should get a 5% discount for using a self checkout?

Last edited:
There were less in line to use a checker clerk.
It was like that at our local (1/2 hour drive) K-mart for a while...they just gave the store a facelift and now you cannot find a person on a register, just a self-check-out island in the middle of the store with one person to help on 10 self-check-out 'things' with security on the exit...and they wonder why on-line stores are killing them.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back