Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
Well you summed up my life @Helios. Except I question everything & seemingly nothing is fine in my life or the world. What is my purpose? Do I even have a purpose? Surely there was more to life than just existing?

BD9

Leaf Dawg
We... well I... did a little celebrating last night. My daughter is in town and it was a birthday celebration for her... and also a celebration of her new book deal... and.....

I. AM. GOING. TO. BE. A. GRANDMOTHER....... :yikes:

Hence me being the only one who was drinking the champagne lol (the guys were drinking beer). :biggrin:

I can't open a bottle of champagne without thinking of the time my sister in law and I were at the drive in movies back 'in the day.' We used to take a bottle of champagne and some crab dip along with several joints. My SIL opened the bottle on one of these occasions and the cork flew out and hit her in the jaw. Knocked her out cold. I started laughing uncontrollably (I know that sounds terrible, but we were pretty lit by this time)..... and just when I started thinking that maybe I should be concerned, she came to. Makes me laugh to this day.

View attachment 11937

Congratulations grandma of the goons... Granny of the goons?.... Nanna of the goons?

Speaking of pregnant;

As the sperm swims toward the eggs, I realize I may have ruined my breakfast.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
Congratulations grandma of the goons... Granny of the goons?.... Nanna of the goons?
I think I have settled on Gog. It may change but Gog is quite catchy :dog: .

felvapes

Or if in ausland it would become "ol goggo"....
There's always an O being added to the end of ppls names
Or other random words

Dog - doggo
Bottle shop - bottlo
Steven - Stevo
Robbert - Robbo
John - jonno
Service/petrol (gas) station - servo
Biff (as in a punch on or fight) - biffo

Etc etc etc

Etc etc etc

Sponsored by