Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Way to go @Madri-Guy! It is such a noble profession. @Madri-Gal and the crest of us here are all very proud of you!

I have spent a lot of time in various hospitals all over Canada in my lifetime. The quality of nursing care is absolutely critical IMO. These last few years my hospital stays have been split between Ottawa and the small town hospital in Perth. The care I was given in the Perth hospital surpasses that of anywhere else I've been, ever. The nurses were fantastic! Caring and attentive, with always a smile on their face. An absolute Godsend! During every visit, I made sure they knew that they were the best and that I was grateful for their excellent care. It's a hard job and they put in long hours. I'm in awe of anyone who has chosen this noble profession. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
@Madri-Guy
Congratulations

I'm impressed meme - Ron Burgundy

My sister is a nurse too, like Squiby said, it's a noble profession :cheers:

Thanks a bunch, everyone. I wouldn't have made it without @Madri-Gal who has reminded me every day for the last two years that me becoming a nurse and getting a real job will be the only way I can afford to get her all the vapes and vape accessories she needs to be happy. That motivation has kept me going through many a long slog and hard test. So congratulations @Madri-Gal, no more DIY home made junk for you!

Thanks a bunch, everyone. I wouldn't have made it without @Madri-Gal who has reminded me every day for the last two years that me becoming a nurse and getting a real job will be the only way I can afford to get her all the vapes and vape accessories she needs to be happy. That motivation has kept me going through many a long slog and hard test. So congratulations @Madri-Gal, no more DIY home made junk for you!
I love the DYI homemade junk you make for me! Not as much as nice store bought stuff, but enough to not throw it out. Kind of like the macaroni necklace you made me in preschool. It's sentimental.
tenor-15.gif

downloadfile-131.gif

My son, the Nurse! I was so scared you'd end up a stripper!

Way to go @Madri-Guy is a big deal and good going for you both .

I've got something cooking and seeing that Solo stand gave me a thought for another something cooking. I'll keep yall posted and wish yall the best.

A small magnet might help. My Blackwood Stem Gets hot, and something to gather the heat so it could be quickly reloaded. Might be an idea.

Maybe another already loaded and ready to go, never hurts to have extras, just saying.

20190922_155229.jpg

Wythink yall, is first attemp.

@I'm Ron Burgundy? I dont have a Solo 2 so cant say, do you know the OD of it by chance?

@Madri-Gal Thats what I was hoping to hear :smile: thank you. Thats what I was going for, wood on wood makes sense.

Just yall wait and see what all I have cooking, just keeps getting better trust me.

I like logging in & seeing things like this as I am vaping my first capsule. Makes me feel like the universe is telling me I was doing exactly as it intended when I saw it.

Capture.JPG

So in random news I had no idea they were even considering

But Canberra ACT has actually legalised weed here
Unbelievable, I didn't think we'd see that anywhere here
And well before they have rolled out the medical laws fully

People can have 150 grams of fresh weed and 50 grams of dried bud
They can grow two plants per adult with a max of 4 plants per household

Gee I don't know if I want to live in Canberra but this is certainly good news and tempting for relocation

I can see the population growing there soon (pun intended) hahaa

Laws kick in in January next year

Doubt the rest of the country will jump on board too quickly but here's hoping

It is like in America where federal law it's still illegal so the police will be able to "choose" which law they follow at the time...

It's still a big movement forward in this country and one that surprised me

Not one to turn down dabs, I had some with a friend, on an enail with a dirty quartz banger. What a mistake. I coughed for 30 minutes. Yuk! Crappy wax on a dirty dish. Don't know how people do that stuff. I should checked the temps first, it was set at 700.

Then the guy explained why high temp dabs are so much better, lol.

I'm so spoiled by low temp dabbing fresh rosin squeezed from organic buds. I'd quit before dabbing like that.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back