Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

@Madri-Gal I'm glad you were finally able to find some answers and solutions to your teeth issues. Hopefully you'll be able to get in soon. Nobody should live in constant pain like that.

So did you lose your power as well?
A friend of mine who lived near the TOWER EFFELL in PARIS, FRANCE died young because of teeth?
The SCOTCH or CIGARETTES would have got him first?
I hope you find a better DENTIST!

@Madri-Gal I'm glad you were finally able to find some answers and solutions to your teeth issues. Hopefully you'll be able to get in soon. Nobody should live in constant pain like that.

So did you lose your power as well?
Thank you, @momofthegoons. Oddly enough, while 80% of the town we live in is out of power, our small area of town is not. Not sure if it's because we are blocks from the police and have a substation on our block as well as two hospitals nearby, or random. Why would other towns people be more at risk, or us less at risk? We are still waiting, as new areas are blacked out and turned on.
Still calling hospitals trying to find an opening, so still have a toothache. I did file a complaint against my dentist for giving me a medication I am allergic to, which led to seizures while in the dental chair (She had a copy of my allergy list, and it was in my file in three other places). That's kind of the point of allergy lists. That is, to make note of what would be medically dangerous to administer.
Also, finished harvesting today. Yay! I'm happy that part's over. Now just dry then cure, or finish curing.

I'm so excited, I'm like a kid at Christmas. I won a flash giveaway of a Premium Cannabis Tour to Mendocino Co.
Today, @Madri-Guy and I will be taking the ferry to San Francisco to start the tour. We meet at the Ferry Building, then we will go over the Golden Gate bridge, and head north through Marin and Sonoma Counties ending up in Mendocino County, where we will go to dispensaries, tour a permaculture cannabis farm, see some Redwood trees, and I don't know what all. I didn't ask questions, I just said "I will be there!" when I found out I won. My beloved son, @Madri-Guy, will be my plus one, but the poor guy is on a job hunt, so he will not be able to partake. Hahahaha! His job today will be to keep me from sitting on stranger's laps, keep me from insisting I can drive the bus, and making sure my mini candy bars are unwrapped when I get the munchies. Don't want to be swallowing any wrappers. Oh yes, we are bringing Halloween candy. Hell yes, we are bringing Halloween candy. The diet is out the window today. This would be the Stupidest Day Ever to diet. Or not vape weed. Hahahaha, Madri-Guy ! Guess who will have more fun? Guess who will sit on the bus driver's lap? Try to, anyway. I'm pretty sure I can drive the bus!

I'm so excited, I'm like a kid at Christmas. I won a flash giveaway of a Premium Cannabis Tour to Mendocino Co.
Today, @Madri-Guy and I will be taking the ferry to San Francisco to start the tour. We meet at the Ferry Building, then we will go over the Golden Gate bridge, and head north through Marin and Sonoma Counties ending up in Mendocino County, where we will go to dispensaries, tour a permaculture cannabis farm, see some Redwood trees, and I don't know what all. I didn't ask questions, I just said "I will be there!" when I found out I won. My beloved son, @Madri-Guy, will be my plus one, but the poor guy is on a job hunt, so he will not be able to partake. Hahahaha! His job today will be to keep me from sitting on stranger's laps, keep me from insisting I can drive the bus, and making sure my mini candy bars are unwrapped when I get the munchies. Don't want to be swallowing any wrappers. Oh yes, we are bringing Halloween candy. Hell yes, we are bringing Halloween candy. The diet is out the window today. This would be the Stupidest Day Ever to diet. Or not vape weed. Hahahaha, Madri-Guy ! Guess who will have more fun? Guess who will sit on the bus driver's lap? Try to, anyway. I'm pretty sure I can drive the bus!
Congrats!

Very happy to see you score this sweet tour!!!!

Don't forget, Trick or Treat applies to all establishments during this time of year! Don't let them dispensaries be stingy with those Gummies!

I hope the best for you and @Madri-Guy !
Lucky to find my love in PARIS, FRANCE.

If you’re down in South look for GIRL SCOUT COOKIES the brother’s are very decent grower’s!
There is this song from my High School DAZE: love the one you’re with! (Pop style however relevant)

Last edited:
@Madri-Gal How exciting! :aaaaa: I would be so excited too. I wonder if you can take pictures? Being where I live, ( the Islands, ) there are so little cool things, like that. I'm jealous, you are so lucky! Have too much fun for all of us here. bonghit Don't forget us, I for one, would love to live vicariously, through your adventures! I have to travel over 50 miles to get Medical Cannabis, so, I hope you enjoy your escapades. Damn, now I am excited too! Have a blast , sweeeeet~

FB_IMG_1570839000568.jpg

I've read recently that some of the deaths related to vaping using thc ejuice was because they think pesticides in the concentrate and heated by the vape turns into hydrogen cyanide.

If that is the case, and I have no idea, then anyone using concentrates derived from plants sprayed with certain pesticides could also be in danger with any concentrate vape. Hydrogen cyanide anyone? Up till now I thought it was just the ejuice, but this could effect a lot of dabbers too.

Glad I grow organically and do not spray buds at all.

Don't touch butane either. Another motel fire in my area from people open blasting in motels. Scary world out there.

@Madri-Gal what a way to wake up!! We get tremors here. I'll be laying in bed and I'll feel a vibration for several seconds. It's here then it's gone. Or you see the top of your coffee giggle momentarily.

But in 2010, I was in my closet (on the third floor) packing for a flight when it felt like the building surged one way then the other. The movement shook me off my feet as I lurched to grab the door frame but ended up falling to the floor. It lasted maybe 20-30 seconds but it was the longest half minute of my life.

After I collected my senses I went outside and spoke to the neighbours, who were all gathering outside, talking about what had just happened. It was so unsettling and weirdly exciting. The pharmacy across the street had product fly off their shelves and closed to restock the shelves. There was no damage where I was, but it turned out that we had sustained a 5.0 earthquake. It was my first and only experience with one as I had lived my whole life in the Prairies where earthquakes are a thing only seen in scary movies.

It shook me up.

The next spring I had a leak in my basement foundation. A hairline crack was found. I think the crack resulted from that quake.

Last edited:
@Madri-Gal what a way to wake up!! We get tremors here. I'll be laying in bed and I'll feel a vibration for several seconds. It's here then it's gone. Or you see the top of your coffee giggle momentarily.

But in 2010, I was in my closet (on the third floor) packing for a flight when it felt like the building surged one way then the other. The movement shook me off my feet as I lurched to grab the door frame but ended up falling to the floor. It lasted maybe 20-30 seconds but it was the longest half minute of my life.

After I collected my senses I went outside and spoke to the neighbours, who were all gathering outside, talking about what had just happened. It was so unsettling and weirdly exciting. The pharmacy across the street had product fly off their shelves and closed to restock the shelves. There was no damage where I was, but it turned out that we had sustained a 5.0 earthquake. It was my first and only experience with one as I had lived my whole life in the Prairies where earthquakes are a thing only seen in scary movies.

It shook me up.

The next spring I had a leak in my basement foundation. A hairline crack was found. I think the crack resulted from that quake.
This one wasn't bad, just a little shaker. It was enough to be noticed, but not enough to cause much damage. I'd just as soon not be in an earthquake, but I live on a faultline. Is that consent? It's hard to opt out. You actually have to leave Cali, and then you might end up with hurricanes, tornados, tidal waves, or giant squids. With an earthquake, you don't have to over prepare. There is no going down to the storm celler or putting up storm windows, or mistakenly ending up in Oz.

Hey all,

If you've noticed that I've been quiet or absent, it's because I've been, and am very ill. I didn't want to tell anyone, because I don't want sympathy...empathy yes, sympathy, no. I'm going back into the hospital in a few hours for yet another surgical procedure. I'm telling you all this because you are my family. For those of you who pray, I can use all the prayers I can get. I'll be back just as soon as I'm able.

I love all of you very much...

Last edited:
Hey all,

If you've noticed that I've been quiet or absent, it's because I've been, and am very ill. I didn't want to tell anyone, because I don't want sympathy...empathy yes, sympathy, no. I'm going back into the hospital in a few hours for yet another surgical procedure. I'm telling you all this because you are my family. For those of you who pray, I can use all the prayers I can get. I'll be back just as soon as I'm able.

I am so sorry to hear you've been suffering... and are so ill. I'll be sending white light in your direction today.... and many hopes of a speedy recovery. :hug:

Hey all,

I'm sending my very best wishes for a great outcome!

See you soon.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back