Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

No problems accessing via safari on my iPhone.

And Mom always loved you guys more than me! hahaha yes, completely joking. LOL

Have a great day, folks.

I have had the hardest 3 weeks work ever..
I have been digging out compacted rubble 2 weeks solid.. now im carrying many heavy slabs much distance due to limited access on this job.. hence no digger...
My back is done.. iv woke up this morning and am struggling to get up... standing hurts lots..
Lifting the slabs out of the box cant be done with legs.. its all lower back..
Anyway im only a third way through the slabbing..
The i get 20 tons of top soil to get through..
Then all the turf..
Then im done..

View attachment 27784
View attachment 27785

Sometimes i wish i had an office job...

Well this one dragged lots...

20210621_150124.jpg
20210621_150050.jpg

Was laying that turf in torrential rain on friday.. its the wettest iv ever been.. a shitty end to a shitty job... good riddons...
5 more slabbing jobs waiting...
They can wait... building an extention next.. much nicer work...

View attachment 28313View attachment 28314

Was laying that turf in torrential rain on friday.. its the wettest iv ever been.. a shitty end to a shitty job... good riddons...
Job well done,over and on to the next.
Take comfort in the fact that was the wettest you've ever been...........so far.
You may pop the wall on that extension and find yourself wishing you were wet.
:biggrin:

More and more clients becoming concerned with my lack of vaccination... i see this becoming a problem..
And yet again the little man is gonna lose out while the elite live their lives and keep raking it in...
The more data we accumulate, the more i realise there is no way i will ever have it..
My family has bad heart history.. no men in may family live past 50...
Vaccine is causing cardiac issues and enlarging the hearts among many many other things...
Its just not worth the risk for me...
I know this a touchy subject and im not looking to start a debate..
Jus to share my experience with it....

I keep referring to AstraZeneca as Astroboy's vinegar to my wife and she almost did the same at a parent-teacher interview tonight. :rofl:
I hope your work picks back up @Kellya86

There's no doubt that astroboys vinegar is not as good as Pfizer
But my Dad has had the two vinegar shots now and has survived
He has heart meds and many other meds these days to stay alive and didn't cark it from the jab
He took it as he does have other ailments and most likely wouldn't survive Rona
A normal flu could possibly kill him before Rona even was a thing so he wasn't taking chances

He said the first shot made him feel like shit for a few days pretty bad
The second one just made him tired the next day or two and that was it

He reckons that it hurt less with smaller needles these days than the polio vax he had as a kid when it first came out - he remembers it like the needle was the size of a rusty roofing nail lol ..... Old enough to have seen diseases come and go in the past as vaccines were invented to eradicate them

He's scanned himself for microchips and found none so no need to track him more than through his mobile phone chip we all use already :rofl:

I think anyone in a better position healthwise than my father would be better off looking at the better quality vaccines than astroboys vinegar if they are inclined to get the jab though

Ugh, it’s never been about micro chipping and depopulation conspiracy theories.
it’s about this vaccine not being FDA approved and also the companies distributing this vaccine have no legal liability if you are injured or killed.

I think that’s pretty plain and simple.

sorry @momofthegoons but it needs to be said

So is that a dig or are you just trying to be funny?
:ugh:

Sorry @EveryDayAmnesiac I just don’t really know you or your posting style. If you meant it as a joke it’s all good. People just like to be a subtle bastard here lol

Not much to it. It's the first quote I think of anytime Anchorman pops into my head. Random thought.

By the way ... I think you should know ... I'm in a glass case of emotion.

I
Not much to it. It's the first quote I think of anytime Anchorman pops into my head. Random thought.

By the way ... I think you should know ... I'm in a glass case of emotion.
My apologies man. I’ve just been in a really shitty space lately. And like I said people here tend to take digs when they feel is necessary.
But none of that shit matters, carry-on. I’m gonna be honest with you Brian that smells like pure gasoline

View attachment 28313View attachment 28314

Very nice work!
Amazing watching the transformation from mudhole to magazine cover
IMG_20210625_081309.jpg

Have to clear hard scrabble ground to put some pavers down
Tamp down old school

Had back to back 5+ hours of straight hard labor over the last 2 days
Painful but satisfying

Are you doing any work in the New England area or just local?:biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back