Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Are any of the fires near you arb? These were from lightening strikes.... right?

We've had crazy ass storms here over the last few days. Lots of downed wires and trees. Flooding. My television evangelist neighbor most probably thinks this is the rapture about to happen.
Rapture................lolz.
Errybody raising up all nekkid and shitting themselves sounds hilarious cept I'm fairly certain I have not made the team and will be looking up.
:puke:
Some local stuff from lighting but the majority seems to be coming from out of state.
Same shit most every year here so nobody is screaming the end is nigh..........over that.
They are getting themselves cranked up over others though so I'm not missing anything.
:doh:

Hi Mom
Got this thinking it would be fun
IMG_20210709_144122.jpg

Too political
But how the f are we still here?!

Disclaimer: I'm trying different concentrates and getting a little (a lot) high
Meant the above with all the respect in the world Arb!
IMG_20210714_144546.jpg

My purchases this week
Portable and dedicated
One for carts and one for concentrates
$5 difference between the twist and a battery with a thread
I do realize this is just a battery with a thread.......and a lanyard!!!!
Have to have something to eat and sober up
Have to do math later on

Disclaimer: I'm trying different concentrates and getting a little (a lot) high
Meant the above with all the respect in the world Arb!
View attachment 28815

My purchases this week
Portable and dedicated
One for carts and one for concentrates
$5 difference between the twist and a battery with a thread
I do realize this is just a battery with a thread.......and a lanyard!!!!
Have to have something to eat and sober up
Have to do math later on
Loved it!

What’s with folks dipping their pizza in ranch dressing? I’ve noticed kids doing that. It doesn’t appeal to me - I don’t get it.

What even is it.. not common in uk.. remember seeing it in america...

I fell into a combustion state for a little bit. After i got rid of my 3rd crafty plus i went and got a damn airvape x. That tasted like ass too early in each session. Started to smoke js (yuk) and use the dynavap here and there. Glad to say I havent combusted again in over a week and thats thanks to my HR Rouge.. Wholly fuck i almost went to the darkside of consuming thc..

I fell into a combustion state for a little bit. After i got rid of my 3rd crafty plus i went and got a damn airvape x. That tasted like ass too early in each session. Started to smoke js (yuk) and use the dynavap here and there. Glad to say I havent combusted again in over a week and thats thanks to my HR Rouge.. Wholly fuck i almost went to the darkside of consuming thc..
Welcome back to sanity..... :lol:

A lot of the time you want your home town sports athletes to win in competition in the Olympics but I like the underdog countries to win. We have so many opportunities if you are from a rich country like the U.S. Go athletes! Japan lost out on a lot of tourist dollars. Money they invested in the sports venues.

When I was a teenager my friend got a spot to go to the Olympic trials in swimming. He shaved his whole body. He wasn’t quite good enough to go to the Olympics. It did something to him emotionally afterwards. He really thought he was going to make it.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back