Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Storage Solutions

Got an unbreakable Carb cap now, plugged my Huon Pine WS WPA with a bit of cork, looks and feels great.:thumbsup:
IMG_20190615_133001.jpg

Have been looking at the following to make curing/burping easier before longer storage in vac sealed Mason jars(toys...I mean tools are in transit)
Anyone used these, CVault?;
https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/c...-storage-curing-container?variant=45456788559
I was thinking it looked pretty good until I saw the price tag. Ouch! Still looks nice, but I must avert my eyes. I feel pretty extravagant getting new lids for my mason jars each year. Would you be getting one at first, @LesPlenty , and seeing how that goes, or getting one for each variety? Obviously you wouldn't mix strains, but would you mason jar the rest and compare?

...i really like my cvaults... i don't have the large gallon+ sized ones, just a few ounce ones... I don't grow at the moment (weed's really cheap and over supplied at the moment locally and i also have young children, i feel they can discover it later in life like i did... but it's legal for them) so i don't have a need for anything bigger than an ounce... I only buy at minimum ounces of any strain...

...the cvaults are well made and have a holder on the lid for humidity packs which can come in handy (believe mine all came with boveda packs)... My buddy has the bigger gallon+ sized ones and they are really slick... He's thanked me ever since i told him about cvaults... he swears by them and only uses them now...

...not sure if that helps out or not Les...

looked pretty good until I saw the price tag.
Yes, but those are Ozzie Dollars, just over US100 so not cheap but I would only ever have to buy them once as they look like they would outlast me.:myday:
My mixed strain idea is on hold as the seed bank I dealt with before are having trouble getting my credit card payment and are saying all is fine at their end...it ain't.:thumbsup:

Yes, but those are Ozzie Dollars, just over US100 so not cheap but I would only ever have to buy them once as they look like they would outlast me.:myday:
My mixed strain idea is on hold as the seed bank I dealt with before are having trouble getting my credit card payment and are saying all is fine at their end...it ain't.:thumbsup:
You always select nice things, @LesPlenty, and I think the cvaults look like they are worth it. Our meds are precious and deserve the best. I'm just in an impoverished condition at the present time, or you can bet I'd be ordering vapes, glass, grinders, dabpresses, sonic cleaners, storage systems...I wouldn't even bother taking off the piggy snout.
The C vault looks like it will pay for itself, as they say, by keeping your herb in prime condition. My hope for you is that you end up needing 20 C vaults, and each pound is delicious and different.

My hope for you is that you end up needing 20 C vaults, and each pound is delicious and different.
That would be too nice.:thumbsup:
I would really only need 2 of them as I got about 30 oz last crop so I might wait until the Black Friday sales and see if I can get a couple of them cheap.
I will look for them elsewhere in case I can get them cheaper too. (in the wish list for now):smile:

Got my nogoo shell container today,
IMG_20190930_192048.jpg

The pack said 'Platinum Cured' not sure what that means but there was absolutely no smell when I opened it for the first time. It fits in the pocket and pairs with the terp pen nicely.
One hint I will give is to squish your product into the silicon so it stays on the bottom when opening, trying to find that small creamy colored crumble pictured on the sand was not easy...tap the lid before opening might help too.
I do not have a decent link to it, search nogoo shell container to find one near you.

Even better in the flesh,
IMG_20191126_200457.jpg

IMG_20191126_152057.jpg

Room to spare (winter crop)
IMG_20191126_194808.jpg

I really need to make myself a micron sheet worktable, look at all the dry sift on the chair!

Got my nogoo shell container today,
View attachment 13449
The pack said 'Platinum Cured' not sure what that means but there was absolutely no smell when I opened it for the first time. It fits in the pocket and pairs with the terp pen nicely.
One hint I will give is to squish your product into the silicon so it stays on the bottom when opening, trying to find that small creamy colored crumble pictured on the sand was not easy...tap the lid before opening might help too.
I do not have a decent link to it, search nogoo shell container to find one near you.

LesPlenty,

Just out of curiosity how many dabs would you get out of the larger piece of concentrate to the left? I have a piece about the same size and have been wondering if I wasted some of the other half of the piece by using too much at once in my Sai/Sequoia. My tolerance is probably low right now.

Just out of curiosity how many dabs would you get out of the larger piece of concentrate to the left?
8 o 12 small dabs on my SiC Halo or 4 to 8 larger dabs in the banger (both enail) I don't know how many with the terp pen, 20 puffs maybe?

The burping continues...
IMG_20191207_165755.jpg

I am really liking my new burping jar, so much easier than 10 to 20 mason jars!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back