Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Tea? Coffee? Yes, Please!

Been drinking Reishi/Astragalus tea to boost the immune system.. These teas have a multitude of health benefits.
I've been doing the same. After three weeks of adding Reishi to my coffee or hot chocolate, I noticed a significant improvement in my energy levels and the quality of my sleep. I'm taking both Reishi and Astragalus for their adaptogenic qualities and to boost my immune function.

I love medicinal mushrooms and have also added a few others into the mix as well.

i have never heard of any of this. never really looked into this kind of stuff before. well. i take vitamin d in the winter & zinc to boost my immune system. but 'medicinal mushrooms' is clearly a different level. i have to start looking into that .. genre.
i am a morning coffee & evening tea drinker. a bit of a coffee snob, but an amateur when it comes to tea. i hope to learn more.

I like coffee flavoured coffee. Some nespresso pods with my machine & I am all good. Twinings water infusions have been a saviour for me. That & fruit teas that i cold water infuse.

I love medicinal mushrooms and have also added a few others into the mix as well
Yes, I included Chaga and maitaki in da mix.
Pyslocybin I have made in capsule form as well for added micro dosing relief:whoa:

'medicinal mushrooms' is clearly a different level
The Chinese knew about this for Centuries, us Westerners have adopted their ways, u can add flavoring oils to mask the odor if it's too pungent, I add mint oil sometimes with honey. Funny my lady loves mushrooms in her pasta, but won't drink it as an infused tea? :idon'tknow:

us Westerners have adopted their ways,
this westerner is curious and will try to look into it. did a brief search on reichi & this led to a vast and somewhat overwhelming field of info.
and of course this (superfoods?) has its own market & it seems easy to sink a lot of money there. but then again these days any online retail prices are confusing.
1585319305720.png

So far, the Up The Cup plan to get to Four Cups A Day has not been going well. I've gotten through two cups, then I'm done. Going to regroup and approach this differently. Maybe iced coffee after noon? A nice Cold Brew? Thai coffee?
Anyone getting into Torani? Or is that too 90's? I've got Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow and a weird Banana flavor a neighbor passed on at Christmas. Not exactly Starbucks, but if I find Graham Cracker and Chocolate, I've got S'mores. That's pretty close to uptown, if you ask me.

query @themushroompeople @Squiby & @Helios - is there any concern re mixing different kinds of mushrooms? i have come across this seven mushroom blend and figure the more the merrier? thanks!
I've bought a couple different brands of blended medicinal mushrooms and I think they are a great way to get a range of benefits. Adding some Reishi to coffee or hot cocoa is a daily ritual for me, either by itself or in a blend with other medicinal mushrooms.

I love a cuppa Chai tea. A little stevia or honey for a little sweet and a little cream. I use the double spice Chai the brand is Stash. Half milk ( almond milk) and half water - steep a long time.
The spices traditionally used in chai have shown to have anti-inflammatory effects in multiple studies

Last edited:
@Helios and all, Trying to get to know about mushroom tea, because I want to help with my immune system . So anything sage or what is worth buying would be helpful. :sherlock:Pretty much anything that would help with the immune system would be worth looking at.

Ordered a solid stainless steel tea infuser that I liked the design right away plus some rosehips for tea.
iherb.com/pr/iherb-goods-stainless-steel-tea-infuser/63968?utm_source=comms&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PURCHASE_CONFIRMV2&utm_content=body_product_link

Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is considered one of the premium beans out there. The coffee roaster that I go to is offering a mix of beans that they feel tastes quite similar to that. Several types of beans that they offer are grown worldwide, which they purchase from estates. So many choices that I can try out at under $40 US for 5 lbs with my discount. All roasted locally and shipped. As I mentioned in an older post., I have a grain mill that grinds the beans for me. So the room already smells wonderful before its time to brew. Then a french press because that brings out the oil and foam goodness that filtered coffee doesn't bring. :tongue:

@Helios and all, Trying to get to know about mushroom tea, because I want to help with my immune system . So anything sage or what is worth buying would be helpful. :sherlock:Pretty much anything that would help with the immune system would be worth looking at.

Ordered a solid stainless steel tea infuser that I liked the design right away plus some rosehips for tea.
iherb.com/pr/iherb-goods-stainless-steel-tea-infuser/63968?utm_source=comms&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PURCHASE_CONFIRMV2&utm_content=body_product_link

Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is considered one of the premium beans out there. The coffee roaster that I go to is offering a mix of beans that they feel tastes quite similar to that. Several types of beans that they offer are grown worldwide, which they purchase from estates. So many choices that I can try out at under $40 US for 5 lbs with my discount. All roasted locally and shipped. As I mentioned in an older post., I have a grain mill that grinds the beans for me. So the room already smells wonderful before its time to brew. Then a french press because that brings out the oil and foam goodness that filtered coffee doesn't bring. :tongue:
Don't forget turmeric, at @FuckCombustion. It really helps with inflammation. Makes a nice tea or golden milk.

@Cuckfumbustion, morning yea go to local health store I'm sure one is open, and go right to the tea section look for a blend of mushroom teas. Good info has been posted here so u have a solid start :wave::thumbsup:
Since we on coffee and tea what do u all think of this article?

Last edited:
@Cuckfumbustion, morning yea go to local health store I'm sure one is open, and go right to the tea section look for a blend of mushroom teas. Good info has been posted here so u have a solid start :wave::thumbsup:
Since we on coffee and tea what do u all think of this article?
Filters?! Ok. Ok. I guess I need to get some unbleached filters and get on with it.
Still top out at two cups a day.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back