Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy That Thread Where Old People Complain About Young People

What pisses me off is these pot shops advertise on their websites menu they have a certain cannabis product,p. When you go in that product is sold out. Some places don’t regularly up date. Then a young budtender that has zip experience tries to talk you into buying something you don’t want. They need to figure out we know what we want we don’t or need an inexperienced 21 year old figuring it out for me. They don’t have what’s on the menu, I’m out the door. I usually let them know right off thanks but no thanks.

You reach an age where you know what you want and don’t want. That includes your job. Really hard to have someone that thinks they know how things should be done and they are the boss with little life experience. I don’t know everything thats true but I know enough.

Yep. The ol' used car salesman technique.

"Oh, that gently used '66 Ferrari? Yeah we sold out. Can I interest you in a '95 Honda? Only 275,000 miles on it. You know 'dem Honda engines last forever. Why don't we take a test drive in this 2019 Toyota? Only 5,000 more dollars. Tires almost brand new. Especially the spare on the driver's side. Primo choice here, lady. This car sells itself."

Could be worse though. Could live in a state where even medicinal is illegal. Because "we' in NC know better than you swinging Westies.

Appropriate trope for today.
1682967283930.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back