Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

It turned out to be the browser extension "care your eyes" bye bye. The entire site is working so much better now, perfect actually.
:aaaaa:

Northern 80's ZZ Top....? Cool!
(Loved 'em! and caught them at the beginning of their "sharp-dressed man" tour and when they came back around again as the "Eliminator" tour)

Haven't heard or seen this yet....!:

ZZ Top - Just Got Paid (Live From Texas)

Last edited:
Northern 80's ZZ Top....? Cool!
(Loved 'em! and caught them at the beginning of their "sharp-dressed man" tour and when they came back around again as the "Eliminator" tour
I'd say Colin's discography is wider style wise than ZZ Top's but no doubt he can rock as hard.
I love ZZ, saw the Eliminator tour as well, consummate pros for sure.

I dunno if this gal was played in the US at all?

I enjoyed this show last night. The band leader is Dele Sosimi and great Tony Allen shows up too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dele_Sosimi said:
Sosimi was born in Hackney, London, England.

His career began when he joined Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Egypt 80 (1979–86). Sosimi then created Positive Force band with Femi Kuti, with whom he performed from 1986 to 1994. In both bands he was keyboard player, also musical director taking care of re-orchestrating and arranging music as well as handling the recruiting and training of new musicians.
There are several years of Felebration concerts on youtube.

I was lucky enough to see Stevie Wonder perform this entire album after it came out. One of the most amazing concerts I've ever been to. And, imo, his best work. Not sure if the playlist will continue from this song... but if it doesn't, check out the rest of the album.... You might have to listen to this on YouTube for that to happen...

Earth's Creation - Stevie Wonder​

Not sure if the playlist will continue from this song...
it does. thanks for this. i feel like this album was recommended to me years ago & i forgot. listened to this today during work & ended up buying it. it really is wonderful.
& i saw your sufjan post in the other thread. i feel this one here belongs in this thread though. such a masterful song.

sufjan stevens - casemir pulaski day

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back