Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Feeling creative? Help create a new graphic for the asylum here and win a Dynavap NonaVong and Dynastash!!!
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy The Beats

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Every time I see the "Picture This" thread I think about Blondie . . . :argh:

Drexciya

Homage to the deep sea dweller

And while I'm at it:

"
He did a version of [Cave's song] The Mercy Seat. I got a call from [Cash's producer] Rick Rubin that Johnny Cash wanted to record it and was that all right. That was pretty exciting. The version is so good. He just claims that song as he does with so many.

There's no one who can touch him. I wrote and recorded that when I was fairly young, but he has a wealth of experience which he can bring. He can sing a line and give that line both heaven and hell.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/sep/13/arts.artsnews1
"

Last edited:

mitchgo

I go where the thrills are
@Drexciya I'm glad you enjoyed "Braindance" enough to download the album! Animals as leaders is one of my favourite bands. I had a very similar experience seeing them live with my friends as you did with John Hopkins. I'm also excited to see some fans of the heavier stuff around here as well

Hell yeah. Huge BTBAM fan. Psyched for their Colors anniversary tour this fall. Last time I saw them was September when they shared the bill with this guy....one of my idols. Who finally performed his watershed Ocean Machines album live last week. Jealous as hell of everyone who was there.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop