Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

Pays dividends if you can get past the lengthy 2 min intro...I mean GawdDamn Mr. Woodnote on the Saxamaphone

WOW. Woodnote knows how to rip that sax, yeah!! Very hot.

Now these guys are from a different generation so a different style of sax, but are some of my favorites due to the character they can put into a sax.

This is just one example from Hank Crawford

And I LOVE Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson and Room Full of Blues...he can play a sax also and he just delivers the blues.

Pays dividends if you can get past the lengthy 2 min intro...I mean GawdDamn Mr. Woodnote on the Saxamaphone

Wow, the more I watch this vid the more I love the entire clip. I'm digging Dub FX's do as much as Woodnote and love the whole created live in the street scene. I wish I was there to see this.....just love it.

Wow, the more I watch this vid the more I love the entire clip. I'm digging Dub FX's do as much as Woodnote and love the whole created live in the street scene. I wish I was there to see this.....just love it.

This guy was so popular during my day!

I was a fan once?

Most of the SURFER'S I grew up with PLAYED something.
One guy shaped surfboard's and made GUITAR'S on the side.

Last edited:

This guy was so popular during my day!

I was a fan once?

Most of the SURFER'S I grew up with PLAYED something.
One guy shaped surfboard's and made GUITAR'S on the side.

Wow, yeah....from the Velvet Underground in the 60's through his New York album....didn't follow him much after that.

I think to me it important to view Reed not as a singer...he really ain't much of a vocalist....but rather I view him primarily as a poet (as with Jim Morrison) and he was part of the next wave to follow the Beat guys and he nailed his view of urban life in his lyrics. Shame he's gone.

I have to say that I have the studio version of Sweet Jane and I thought that in this vid he looked....well, bored with song. He just didn't seem that into it or put that much into it. The lead guitar in this vid is hot, hot, hot.

Yeah, I'm a Reed fan.....beat poet of Greenwich Village.

Wow, yeah....from the Velvet Underground in the 60's through his New York album....didn't follow him much after that.

I think to me it important to view Reed not as a singer...he really ain't much of a vocalist....but rather I view him primarily as a poet (as with Jim Morrison) and he was part of the next wave to follow the Beat guys and he nailed his view of urban life in his lyrics. Shame he's gone.

I have to say that I have the studio version of Sweet Jane and I thought that in this vid he looked....well, bored with song. He just didn't seem that into it or put that much into it. The lead guitar in this vid is hot, hot, hot.

Yeah, I'm a Reed fan.....beat poet of Greenwich Village.
Dylan was a poet as well!
REED DYLAN BOWIE PAGE HENDRICK MORRISON I could go on 4 pages?

I thought I would say thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge of vapes and vape related things with music.

You do not need to register, sign up, or give up your email address to download the music.

Click on the link, open the file and see if it's something you want then hit the download button.
I promise these files are clean; No viruses, trojans or rootkits.
The files are MP3 and FLAC.
I also added DbPowerAmp (An amazing tool for ripping and converting. Link posted below for more information)
and Oshare (Oshare is an easy to use DLNA server. That means if you have a DLNA certified device you can stream downloaded files from your computer to your device.; AVR/receiver, blu ray/DVD player, etc.,)

Link to get more information on dbpoweramp:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/

DLNA info:

https://www.dlna.org/

Now for the good stuff here's the link the music:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArAHrlh8NwPrf-VDLHiN7oL14KA

Click on a folder, and that will take you to the music. Then you can either select what songs or albums you want or hit the back button and dowload the entire contents of the folder.
I posted Spoon, Greta Van Fleet, Tom Petty, XTC, Glass Animals, Joy Division and the two apps.

If you have any questions PM me and I will walk you through it.

Last edited:
Jen Cloher

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back