Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

Completely un-PC....but I don't care. Legend is that this song was written by men on a chain gang and they used it as a work song...call and response kind of thing.

Wow, I posted Ram Jam doing Black Betty but don't know how I fogot this....this is Sheryl Crow doing Black Betty. My favorite version.....because.....that woman is HOT! LOL

I have been listening to a bunch of a late 80's early 90's aussie rock lately & a bit of Baby Animals never hurt anyone.

This ones for you @Baron23

I have been listening to a bunch of a late 80's early 90's aussie rock lately & a bit of Baby Animals never hurt anyone.

This ones for you @Baron23

Great version of that song. Liked it a lot. Still like Crow better but @momofthegoons knows what a sucker I am for women in tight leather! haha

Great version of that song. Liked it a lot. Still like Crow better but @momofthegoons knows what a sucker I am for women in tight leather! haha

You would definitely like Baby Animals as no one wore tight leather pants like Suze DeMarchi did in the early 90's :naughty2:

Best young band I have seen in a long time.

Smoko (noun): a rest from work for a smoke; a tea break

Leon Bridges, "Coming Home". This guy is so soulful and reminds me of Sam Cooke. Just love it. Also embedded "River"...a much darker tune

I wasn't a big fan of Oasis, but this is one they got right.

Oasis - Fucking In The Bushes

Mos Def - Quiet Dog Bite Hard

Song starts the 20 second mark.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back