Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

And if you'd like to see more:

I have seen him him on Sonar 2003:

"
In striking contrast in the SónarComplex, having made countless guest appearances with different artists over the three days, Jamie Lidell pulled off what was arguably one of Sónar’s live highlights. Like the best comedy shows, Lidell’s spontaneity ensured an unrepeatable quick-fire performance that kept the audience on tenterhooks, assembling huge rhythmic structures from rudimentary beatbox loops and crooning vocals. From the sweetest sonic sonnets to the most ferocious of electro workouts, his performance was a two-finger salute to the inanimate mouse-clicking PowerBook posse. Big Band collaborator Matthew Herbert and experimental guitar terrorist Arto Lindsay graced the stage for a riotous finale, Lindsay’s howling fret-board trickery adding a whole new level of unruliness. The only complaint was that Lidell really should have played outside, as many latecomers were frustratingly unable to enter the hall."

Last edited:
Tony Smiley live in Bend, Oregon covering "Rebel Yell". He was having a lot of fun with the audience.

This thread is moving. :headbang: I have to go back and listen to the last couple pages.
Sweet . Never heard of HUM before but this souds good :headbang:

This sounds awesome.

Continuing with the tragic losses of last year... :cry:

There's at least a couple more I can think of but I don't want to bog this post down

here is another one:

I was just thinking about this one the other day.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back