Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

Mea Culpa - Brian Eno & David Byrne (HQ Stereo Audio)- Bruce Conner Video

Brian Eno & David Byrne - Regiment

Gelatinous Citizen * Big Sounds For Happy Cows

@Kellya86 you were saying earlier in this thread that there are very few albums that you can listen to in their entirety. I agree with that.... and in looking at your list see one glaring omission! This album should be in every hippy lair (imo) and is good from start to finish. One of my favorites from 'the era' (actually might be my #1 fave). So on your next 'off' day where you can sit back and enjoy several elb's in a row... put this on. I think you may enjoy it. :biggrin:

@Kellya86 you were saying earlier in this thread that there are very few albums that you can listen to in their entirety. I agree with that.... and in looking at your list see one glaring omission! This album should be in every hippy lair (imo) and is good from start to finish. One of my favorites from 'the era' (actually might be my #1 fave). So on your next 'off' day where you can sit back and enjoy several elb's in a row... put this on. I think you may enjoy it. :biggrin:

I had a quick listen and it sounds cool...
Something I will certainly like.. thanks.
I will set aside an hour tomorrow evening to listen... and vape...

I had a quick listen and it sounds cool...
Something I will certainly like.. thanks.
I will set aside an hour tomorrow evening to listen... and vape...

Never did get to sit down and fully appreciate this... thinking now will be a good time, need something to drown out the nagging old witch in my ear....

This wont be to everyones taste..
But I have a very varied music catalogue...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back