Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Law The Cannabis Chronicles - Misc Cannabis News

An answer to the well-known isolation of elder as well.
Hoping for a cannabis social club in my future
Have you joined? I joined a few groups, but haven't gone. The Get Through The Door Syndrome. Don't like going where I haven't gone before. What if there are Hostile Stoners!? Or it's a CBD only group, and I look like the Hostile Stoner ? I'd love to join an Oakland or Berkeley group. Except for the bridge. I hate paying bridge toll. It just feels Wrong. It would sound kewl, though. "Oh, I always go to my Oakland Ganja Group on Thursdays, then I go out for Ethiopian food."
That's the life I want. And I can have it, if I pay toll and get out the door and in the door. Maybe not Ethiopian food every time, and maybe not Thursday. Or are those parts essential? Tuesday and Filipino food would work, right? Dreams are complicated.
Does Napa sound better? Napa and Noodles on a Wednesday? Ok, that's just for alliteration, but I wouldn't feel cheated with pasta. No one expects exotic food in Napa. They just expect the wine to be good. Sonoma and Sicilian food? Again with the wine, but that sounds all kinds of classy, right?
Boy am I stoned. Can you tell?

I live deep in the red zone: no cannabis clubs here, social or otherwise.
I'm sorry, I think I should have known that, @ClearBlueLou. For some reason, I was putting you in Southern California. If I were to join a cannabis social group, I would want you there, for sure. It does seem to me sometimes that we are wandering around a big building ( asylum?), just missing each other, but leaving notes for the others to find. In the back of my mind, I halfway expect to walk into a room and find my VA friends there. Wouldn't that be amazing? Especially if @momofthegoons were cooking. I can see where that might not be her dream, so she'd be at the dab table telling jokes to the group gathered round her, while we send out for pizza and Chinese food, and show each other why our favorite vapes were the best.
Honestly, I can't imagine a better social group to be part of than VaporAsylum. Every single day, I look forward to being here, and you are one of the people I most look forward to "seeing". I always enjoy your notes, and if you are ever in NorCal I hope we meet.

I'm sorry, I think I should have known that, @ClearBlueLou. For some reason, I was putting you in Southern California. If I were to join a cannabis social group, I would want you there, for sure. It does seem to me sometimes that we are wandering around a big building ( asylum?), just missing each other, but leaving notes for the others to find. In the back of my mind, I halfway expect to walk into a room and find my VA friends there. Wouldn't that be amazing? Especially if @momofthegoons were cooking. I can see where that might not be her dream, so she'd be at the dab table telling jokes to the group gathered round her, while we send out for pizza and Chinese food, and show each other why our favorite vapes were the best.
Honestly, I can't imagine a better social group to be part of than VaporAsylum. Every single day, I look forward to being here, and you are one of the people I most look forward to "seeing". I always enjoy your notes, and if you are ever in NorCal I hope we meet.
Your in 707!
714 is were I’m?

Oakland is what area code?

@momofthegoons is pretty amazing to run such a site?
GDP a CALIFORNIA stable in ROSIN form kine devastating!
Da hare or turtle ?
TUrtLe 2 daze’s?

Your in 707!
714 is were I’m?

Oakland is what area code?

@momofthegoons is pretty amazing to run such a site?
GDP a CALIFORNIA stable in ROSIN form kine devastating!
Da hare or turtle ?
TUrtLe 2 daze’s?
Oakland is 510 area code. I can be in Oakland or Napa in about a half an hour, depending on traffic. Always about traffic, as I'm sure it is there. Different directions, of course.
I agree @ Momofthegoons is pretty amazing, site or no site. I expected talented and accomplished, but her kindness stuns me. I also expect she has a wicked sense of humor and would be the centerpiece of a party. She has stories to tell, as I know you do @ataxian, and yours is also a name I look for everyday.

I’m better than useless in a kitchen myself, and few things are more fun than friends to cook for.

Thinking about your comment, it occurs to me that many of us here have not that many people to just stop and rest and hang with. I’m wrestling with this, actually IRL: I find socializing difficult, and I worry about wearing out my welcome; this has made it even more difficult, dammit.... but one of the brilliant things about friends is just being able to inhabit your own skin around others, and passing the cannabis has always been a terrific way of putting everyone on the same foot. Like you, I enjoy coming in, and I look for you and mom, I don’t want to start listing.... I remember saying at the old Same place that it/this is a lot like the old hippie house, where you know *almost* everyone, but it’s the people you live with, you see them every day, you pass the pipe with them several times a day - nothing builds up, everything gets worked out when it has to, then someone says “I thought we were going to smoke a joint?” And the circle comes back together, and good life goes on.

Oakland is 510 area code. I can be in Oakland or Napa in about a half an hour, depending on traffic. Always about traffic, as I'm sure it is there. Different directions, of course.
I agree @ Momofthegoons is pretty amazing, site or no site. I expected talented and accomplished, but her kindness stuns me. I also expect she has a wicked sense of humor and would be the centerpiece of a party. She has stories to tell, as I know you do @ataxian, and yours is also a name I look for everyday.

Pretty sure I agree with you

@ataxian and @Madri-Gal ..... I so appreciate the sentiments. :heart:

But.... I feel it’s the members that ‘make’ this forum. :hug:

And you’re right, of course - but every group coalesces around one or more who are strongly motivated, charismatic, and like having things make progress...and let’s not forget that as Member 0 you are that seed crystal, you are a member

I love the member's in a brotherly way!

Beautifully and totally appropriate, brother!

I’m better than useless in a kitchen myself, and few things are more fun than friends to cook for.

Thinking about your comment, it occurs to me that many of us here have not that many people to just stop and rest and hang with. I’m wrestling with this, actually IRL: I find socializing difficult, and I worry about wearing out my welcome; this has made it even more difficult, dammit.... but one of the brilliant things about friends is just being able to inhabit your own skin around others, and passing the cannabis has always been a terrific way of putting everyone on the same foot. Like you, I enjoy coming in, and I look for you and mom, I don’t want to start listing.... I remember saying at the old Same place that it/this is a lot like the old hippie house, where you know *almost* everyone, but it’s the people you live with, you see them every day, you pass the pipe with them several times a day - nothing builds up, everything gets worked out when it has to, then someone says “I thought we were going to smoke a joint?” And the circle comes back together, and good life goes on.

Pretty sure I agree with you

And you’re right, of course - but every group coalesces around one or more who are strongly motivated, charismatic, and like having things make progress...and let’s not forget that as Member 0 you are that seed crystal, you are a member

Beautifully and totally appropriate, brother!
@ClearBlueLou I have a wife that is firing!
Having said that: if the same sex is your attraction that’s your business!
GDP is CIVILIZED 4 some?

I love the member's in a brotherly way!
You are a treasure @ataxian.
@ClearBlueLou, this is why the law must change for everyone, so everyone has the chance to connect with cannabis and each other. Why am I not living in a hippie house?
For the record, I wasn’t making a pass at you, Ataxian!
For myself, none of my wives has done much cooking
Goodness! How many wives do you have? Never mind. They are all lucky to have you.

You are a treasure @ataxian.
@ClearBlueLou, this is why the law must change for everyone, so everyone has the chance to connect with cannabis and each other. Why am I not living in a hippie house?

Goodness! How many wives do you have? Never mind. They are all lucky to have you.
I watched a new NETFLIX series with APPLEGATE love it.
Very ESOTERIC!

@ClearBlueLou several wife’s?
Really?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back