Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The GIFS Thread

There is something deeply gratifying watching others wreck themselves via their own stupidity. I might just be fucked in the head though

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

All Aboard the Vape Train,
tenor.gif

There is something deeply gratifying watching others wreck themselves via their own stupidity. I might just be fucked in the head though

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Yeah, I think so too:

CqzW7wA.gif

I particularly like this one...I would call him a stupid wanker...but I don't think he has anything to wank any longer! haha

Darwin+award+seriously+what+do+you+think+was+going+to_480c0f_5369007.gif

I particularly like this one...I would call him a stupid wanker...but I don't think he has anything to wank any longer! haha

See it is language like that that earns brownie points with me Baron. Correct use of wanker is always a winner in my eyes :thumbsup:. Always.

Looks like those cheap 18650 batteries in action!

Sure your name is not OF? :dog:.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nvnynh4w7W1qaf396o1_r1_500.gif

Remember drive in movies and their ads for...well, I guess it was food! LOL

2059d85525c6ba78e56fb48e9919ba05

Hehe,shhh don't tell @beyond6strings, but I remember being jammed in the boot of my dad's car with my brother and sister as a kid, more money for munchies!

giphy.gif

Now I am hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUEEN I’m a fan.

Brain MAY is really talented!
All of QUEEN is really great!
This weekend 4-sure!
Well MEDICATED of course!
Quee
QUEEN I’m a fan.

Brain MAY is really talented!
All of QUEEN is really great!
This weekend 4-sure!
Well MEDICATED of course!
Queen was WAY civilized. Freddy Mercury was fabulous. Enjoy the film and let us know how it was. Yeah?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back