Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The GIFS Thread

giphy.gif

c6VWjI.gif

Gets put in the sin bin for getting punched in the face (fighting) & he tweets this post match :lol:. What a champ

Update: fractured eye socket so 6 weeks on the sideline & the perp will get a week off if he is unlucky :mad:

8afd44d09863d97a221054856d31f6ad

Last edited:
Cute dog...love Labs

Pumped for State of Origin tonight. Huge game one with a massive crowd & I want to see tackles like this

giphy.gif

and desperation like this with a nice ear massage to finish :lol:

giphy.gif

Pumped for State of Origin tonight. Huge game one with a massive crowd & I want to see tackles like this

giphy.gif

and desperation like this with a nice ear massage to finish :lol:

giphy.gif

And how many of these guys have all of their teeth? !! hahaha!!

And how many of these guys have all of their teeth? !! hahaha!!

Quite a few in the gladiator days pre 90's were missing a few choppers :lol:. Rare to lose teeth but plenty of fractured jaws, eye sockets etc. Concussion/brain trauma is a big issue but at the same time it is a contact sport..

This was an "unfortunate" incident with one of my favourite players of all time Hoppa. As he said it was just a shoulder charge gone wrong :dog:. He got 17 weeks for that & it was career over after being the most suspended player in league history with a whopping 45 weeks spent on suspension. Absolute lunatic but it worked both ways.

giphy.gif

Old Goldfinger himself :rofl:. Notorious. When he was in form he was a raging bull but as dumb as they come. He did it to three separate players in one game & got another 7 week holiday.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back