Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

I'm not sure how she broke it all down, but I paid $210 for the recycler on sale (with an extra discount) after her new price drop and then she fixed the Sherlock Shredder, ash catcher, and made an injector bowl for an extra $60 (includes adding the removeable mouthpiece/redesign to the recycler).... to which I demanded paying the shipping, so she added another $20.
Great deal! Look forward to seeing it.

Never seen this dude's stuff before...:thinker::
Simple, (mostly) clear, relatively cheap and US made... right up my alley...! :naughty2: :thumbsup:

Edit: These could be cool:
1689968688751502.jpeg

1687901076213927.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice... but how would you use these? Maybe with a DV?
DV, sure, I guess... but I haven't really touched any of mine since I purchased this last July:
I'd use them with an injector bowl and the Terp Hammer. It's pretty much the only thing I use these days for everything, unless out and about, and ceramic live resin/rosin carts suit this need just fine for me...:thumbsup:

Edit: Fuck FuckCombustion and Fuck Conduction, too, while you're at it (at least when flower is concerned)...!! DynaVap what...? Who? I don't miss any of that shit one bit.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back