Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

He removes the top screen
I only did that once and filled it right up to the coil/WPA just to see how much I could cram in and still vape successfully without stirring (to the brim as I found out)...I forgot to write down the weight and then plain forgot how much. :smug:
Those 'flying saucer' ABV pucks are made by the well-bulged mesh filters...top and bottom.
That was another hack learned from trying the reducer, indenting the cooling unit screen to hold the load in the reducer better also works for mega loads by turning the indented screen the other way for a larger oven, just what a Plenty needed:rofl:.

I only did that once and filled it right up to the coil/WPA just to see how much I could cram in and still vape successfully without stirring (to the brim as I found out)...I forgot to write down the weight and then plain forgot how much. :smug:
Those 'flying saucer' ABV pucks are made by the well-bulged mesh filters...top and bottom.
That was another hack learned from trying the reducer, indenting the cooling unit screen to hold the load in the reducer better also works for mega loads by turning the indented screen the other way for a larger oven, just what a Plenty needed:rofl:.
I have the reducer and caps and did the nipple trick

I found the OG chamber and liquid pad is best if you want small loads in the plenty
It needs the extra surface area unlike other vapes

Still needed a reasonable load to get a good hit
With the latest hack a dv load will almost do the job perfectly well in the og chamber with a liquid pad
Haven't tried the reducer since modding - it may work well now

I've packed it big before, but not to the extent you do

Rammed about 2.5 g of chocolato into the chamber and had a fantastic time haha, I’ve yet to try small amounts with the liquid pad.

Heard people say the plenty doesn’t get hot enough, I can fully say I do not have this problem, plenty hot enough for me, had to show a pic, I love this little weird looking bastard:rofl:
F3D943E6-CB1C-4B0E-9EFC-0C1B4DB3B69B.jpeg

Heard people say the plenty doesn’t get hot enough, I can fully say I do not have this problem, plenty hot enough for me, had to show a pic, I love this little weird looking bastard:rofl:
View attachment 36975
Everybody says it could be better hotter
That's why the guy on FC modded it
As everyone got sick of waiting for the plenty +

It has always worked perfectly fine as factory - especially if you pump lots of weed through it
Converted me from smoking
Is a beast
You also have the updated version like me that gets hotter than the OG like @LesPlenty owns

It is even better with extra heat though and especially for use with smaller loads
Hits much better using trichomes not just lots of weed

It's a perfectly fine hard hitter as factory
Why it has its reputation

It works better with extra heat as it doesn't get as hot as the mighty or the volcano and doesn't extract as fully as other vapes I owned - so the mod that the guy in FC shared addresses this issue
When we start comparing with what else is out there it shows the lack of heat and extraction

Great vape either way you use it

Love to hear your actual experience and results etc sometime

Does get hotter than I’ve on vids I’ve seen, this is 7, while I was doing a bit off a burn off period for 10 or 15 mins before use. View attachment 36989
Yours, like mine should get to 220 from factory on 7
Now mine gets to about 240+

I used to run mine on 7 pretty much all the time
Avb was not dark enough especially with non huge loads though - a dv would get more out of the avb to finish it
Now mine runs hotter than 7 on smaller loads and can be adjusted as needed per load size to fully extract any bowl
I used to run it on 6 for flavour and then temp step, but in the end I just skipped the first step and went straight to 7 all the time
The flavour is tainted by the vape I now realise anyway - nice taste, but definitely a unique plenty taste as does it's brother mighty

This is just my use, I like hard hits with my terps and don't like dragging out a sesh
I was a bong and cone smoker before converting and didn't like joints
A quick extraction and hit is what I preferred and looked to emulate in vaping
I can enjoy a session style now I'm a vaper, but still like the quick extraction devices

The plenty and the mighty are both vapes I tell joint smokers to try as they will convert them easier than bong smokers - especially the plenty with the slow, long draw method needed to get vapour as opposed to pulling a come hard and fast
I was on a mission to convert and the plenty did so - as a non joint smoker that's a testament to how good it can be (especially with a better cu method)

Glad you're enjoying your plenty mate
I loved mine when I got it and was as excited to own it

for me it was the volcano classic converted me from smoking pure joint all the time (tried a different vape that broke in a short time so I said fuck it get somethin reliable), cats kept putting holes in my fuckin bags and they weren’t exactly cheap and I only sold it a week or 2 ago, wasn’t being used, been so long smoke free I forgot how long it’s been :lol:, wouldn’t go back to smoking ever. Also I never really went above 7.5 with my volcano, hotter temps like a dynavap I use thru a water bong, less irritation for me. But that just me tho. Edit-just tried liquid pads for smaller loads and it works quite well.

Last edited:
for me it was the volcano classic converted me from smoking pure joint all the time (tried a different vape that broke in a short time so I sad fuck it get somethin reliable), cats kept putting holes in my fuckin bags and they weren’t exactly cheap and I only sold it a week or 2 ago, wasn’t being used, been so long smoke free I forgot how long it’s been :lol:, wouldn’t go back to smoking ever. Also I never really went above 7.5 with my volcano, hotter temps like a dynavap I use thru a water bong, less irritation for me. But that just me tho. Edit-just tried liquid pads for smaller loads and it works quite well.
Les likes the plenty dry, but uses a jhook instead of the coil for taste
I prefer mine on water to get better hits and better extraction using higher temps
It still did not extract fully and the dv could finish the avb, especially on smaller loads
Not now it goes up to 9&1/2 though, it fully extracts now (I don't know that it needs to be on full)
I started with two cheap vapes and they were no good and couldn't convert me
The plenty did it and was my DD for a good while, but then I was looking for a proper cloud maker and hard hitter to be able to suggest to bong smokers that will convert them with no learning curves
Smoking a cone and bong is different here to many places - we "snap" a cone back in one big lungful
About 25 odd different vapes and dab rigs later I have found a couple for people to try when they come round (I think I've found the plenty/mighty for bong heads)
Most of those are all great in their own way and different people will like different vapes depending on their tastes and smoking styles
But I have a short list now of vapes I suggest for joint smokers and one for bong smokers
I would never go back to smoking either and am like a religious door knocker when people are around, trying to convert them to vaping

Any pics if your avb? And how big the loads were?

Funny thing is for like the first 2 or 3 years I started toking I couldn’t even roll :lol: , so during that time it was bongs only for me, since I live in the middle of nowhere, my friends who could roll were about 16 miles away haha, usually met them on weekends.

What everyone’s favourite draw method on the plenty, so far I’ve been going slow and long:naughty2:
That's the only way it works as I mentioned re the bong converting
Why it's no good to teach a cone smoker (different to ppl call bong OS)

The mighty at least has no learning curve on draws as with some other decent vapes now
You can go how you choose with many

Old vapes all pretty much needed long and slow and had a learning curve to find the sweet spot, the plenty is one of these style vapes
A lot of the newer vapes have much less of a learning curve to find the sweet spot

Too Fast of a draw on the plenty and it cools it down too much to extract effectively
This is another place the heat mod works well as it now can be hit harder/faster on a bong and not over run the heater, or dry with a jhook but more like a mighty in versatility

Last edited:
Cheers, think am getting used to her a wee bit now, just checking I was doing it right you know :lol:
Right as rain by the sounds of it

Taking bets on how long before you get sick of the ss coil though
I used to think I didn't mind it at the start either .
But aside from the fact a jhook or water tastes better and steals less vapour - the cleaning was actually the clincher for me
The coil just doesn't seem to want to give up all that reclaim that starts to get manky and old in the crevices, even my US cleaner never got it completely clean easily
And when/if you did it had been too much effort or soaking etc
Glass is quick and easy to clean - although breakable is the downside

But yea, you definitely have the thing running as it should from the sound of it and have the early convection style down

Love to hear your loads, way you use and avb pics for different settings when you get settled with it
Always great to hear and see peoples different results

Last edited:
I may give the old j hook a try and pick one up sometime cause like you say you were fine with the coil for a while, and my opinion might change as well :lol: , here’s a pic of some avb, and the strain it was. Remember i am by no means an expert and still learning as I go, but its a fun kinda learning.
9231F83D-FC56-43AD-A023-A322F28B2256.jpeg
9328F934-317B-4820-B889-7F7B1A5F93AD.jpeg

I may give the old j hook a try and pick one up sometime cause like you say you were fine with the coil for a while, and my opinion might change as well :lol: , here’s a pic of some avb, and the strain it was. Remember i am by no means an expert and still learning as I go, but its a fun kinda learning.
View attachment 37011View attachment 37013
Where do you get your weed ?

bought normal screens and fine screens for the plenty
My original screens are still in use after a few years now...they are great quality and spares are good for cutting up to use in other vapes that use those horrid stamped plate filters.:twocents:

View attachment 37011View attachment 37013
The avb looks about right colour for a smaller load on 7 without the heat mod
I would get similar
A dv would pull more out of that :)
Good for feco tho :D

How much did that weigh do you know before vaping?

As @LesPlenty mentioned, I too still use my og screens
I have cut my mighty ones up in the past for other vapes
From memory I preferred the non fine screens - but that may be a stoner memory, I just have it set and forget for years now

EDIT
@bulllee Where do you get your weed ?
I was wondering the same thing when I saw the pic

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back