Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

1699E840-F3DB-4313-B615-E3477F6C5C9C.jpeg

stupidly cheap unknown haze variety , that’s actually surprisingly strong for price.
I
0DE4AD76-A553-4D46-BEAC-A9C8B815BB90.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 37065
stupidly cheap unknown haze variety , that’s actually surprisingly strong for price.
I View attachment 37066
Yup
That's the other problem with the plenty
Gets a bit hot on the throat and makes you cough when going for better extraction (and a dv still can get more out on 7)
This is why I prefer water and a bong
The jhook is a bit better than the SS - Les loves it like this
For me it's water use

We have a bud thread and a what are you vaping thread if you'd like to see other people's pics and share yours too :)

Cheers al check out the bud pics, who doesn’t like that eh :lol: , aye av got a dynavap that I use 99% of the time thru water, bud deffinetly get darker as you say, especially with my old undated cap that clicks then 7 seconds later clicks again, my most used dyna cap (hot cap), great for thru water with a bong. Just a smaller load, and I woud say a different high slightly, or it may just be me.

Last edited:
I pretty much use the dv on water exclusively as well as the plenty
Most of my vapes are on water
The DV had been on rest for a while till the wand turned up (for me) then it came back till my most recent vape
I'm a GH lover too on water (when it works...lol)

The plenty was also out on rest for a good while until recently when I brought it out for the hack
It would have been back in high rotation with mod if it wasn't for my latest vape

I do have some vapes I use dry, the mighty for example is underwhelming on a bong for me although a brilliant cloud maker dry..... A few others too I tend to use dry

But yea mostly I am a water vaper - bigger draws/hits with quicker extraction and satisfies my cone smoking muscle memory

I like my dabs to not drag on forever too and be wispy
I like quicker extraction and denser clouds
Other people prefer different methods

You seem to have access to a reasonable amount of weed
I highly recommend a rosin press - a dab press is well worthy brand for the money
Being in a country like myself where we have no access to concentrates, rosin was an amazing thing to be able to make - and is solvent free
Although I also make feco from my avb that will knock the socks off the best of them

Plenty of info around the halls here on such things if you are interested
I'm a tad stoned rambling away and about to go to bed

The plenty rocks
For me water is its friend
Good night all lol

Last edited:
ive been an exclusive dyna user for years, old omnivong thru a bong, until i got this new toy (also waiting on a FMJ for dyna), The press does sound interesting, I’ve never had a dab in my life, always seem people in legal states doing it and thought you lucky bastards :rofl: , especially the THC% of those concentrates:drooling:, nice.

Last edited:
Wanted a delta3dstudios plenty stand but by the time international shipping and taxes etc it wasn’t financially sensible sadly (his stand looked better in my opinion), anyway thinking of buying one of these tomorrow their quite cheap (decently reviews), it’s on Etsy and believe it or not the only stand I can find in the bloody uk :lol:. What you all think? its available in black which would be my preference. Got sick if my plenty tipping over to the left on the wee brush kickstand happened earlier and avb went flying, wasn’t even finished vaping the bastard bowl either :rofl: .
85E31A38-00F7-4204-BA83-322612116EB1.png

Last edited:
Wanted a delta3dstudios plenty stand but by the time international shipping and taxes etc it wasn’t financially sensible sadly (his stand looked better in my opinion), anyway thinking of buying one of these tomorrow their quite cheap (decently reviews), it’s on Etsy and believe it or not the only stand I can find in the bloody uk :lol:. What you all think? its available in black which would be my preference. Got sick if my plenty tipping over to the left on the wee brush kickstand happened earlier and avb went flying, wasn’t even finished vaping the bastard bowl either :rofl: .
View attachment 37092
How did you spill a half vaped bowl? The chamber should have been closed?

I just use the brush, works fine for me and I wasn't spending money on an overpriced stand
Les has a great hack with a modern stand that fit his plenty perfectly

How did you spill a half vaped bowl? The chamber should have been closed?

I just use the brush, works fine for me and I wasn't spending money on an overpriced stand
Les has a great hack with a modern stand that fit his plenty perfectly
The top must not of been properly/tightly, that wee stands only about £10 so if I don’t llike it it hasn’t broke the bank.

The Plenty has 3 little rubber feet for sitting the unit on one side...it cannot fall over if it is already on its side. :twocents:
That said...I still use the old modem stand as it just takes up less bench space.:thumbsup:

The Plenty has 3 little rubber feet for sitting the unit on one side...it cannot fall over if it is already on its side. :twocents:
That said...I still use the old modem stand as it just takes up less bench space.:thumbsup:
I’m fully aware if it going in its side, but my little vape station looks untidy with it on its side (and it takes up more room on its side) and the brush solution doesn’t stop it falling to the left hence why I want a stand, not a fan of leaving on side. @LesPlenty show us your stand, I’m interested in having a look. I just ordered that stand I shown as it’s all I can get here with out paying crazy customs and taxes and shit for a wee stand. And @felvapes the stand wasn’t expensive so :aaaaa: , I agree in not wanting to pay for an over priced stand.

Last edited:
I’m interested in having a look
From page 2 of this thread,
1653438711928.png

I suggest having a look thru the thread...it is only 11 pages covering over 4 years of use/improvements by a few experienced users...lots of tips. :thumbsup:

Got my spare screens, and all I can say is fuck me the fine screens are so fine it doesn’t even feel like a screen or metal, very strange indeed :lol: , my first time seeing fine screens, id show you but don’t think the camera will pick it up right, doubt I’ll use them but just in case they might come in handy.

Last edited:
Got my spare screens, and all I can say is fuck me the fine screens are so fine it doesn’t even feel like a screen or metal, very strange indeed :lol: , my first time seeing fine screens, id show you but don’t think the camera will pick it up right, doubt I’ll use them but just in case they might come in handy.
The pages are good to read through as @LesPlenty suggested
Lots of info and some that may prevent you buying things you don't need or giving you ideas to try that you wonder about

Next time I’ll ask you nice experienced people and not get abuse like I get at nazi fc.com :lol: Oh and blocked, like a say that mod stu has power issues and for some unknown reason a deep personal hatred for me, like a say I won’t be back to fc.com no one needs that. All stu is missing is the SS uniform.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back