Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

@felvapes Aye Vapefiend’s my go to, I think most in the uk use them, one of the only shop that dont charge deliver when u spend over £12 or something. EDIT-Just purchased a plenty (great deal), not going to lie I’ve always like the look of this thing so couldn’t help myself, and if it doesn’t hit me hard enough @felvapes hack will do wonder I’m sure(if I’m willing to :lol:) , but on my volcano classic I never went beyond 7.5 with that thing.
Yea there are go to shops for everyone

If you limit yourself to the things you are stuck on then that is all you will ever experience

I like the free shipping thing you speak of
When you get bigger discounts elsewhere sometimes it's worth paying the shipping
Squiz round the interwebs - it's a huuuge world with plenty of options
You may even find some really nice vapes that you never heard of because they are not one of the big name brands that are just marketing like every industry

There is a number of places atm selling the plenty at that price and some for a few months here - I think it is the new going price soon and some are just selling old stock at full price still

You will enjoy your plenty I am sure
Hopefully it lives up to your expectations
You really do get an idea in your head and know what you want before you ask hey lol

Enjoy the black n decker power drill
Get a 14/18 or 14/14 male to male glass adaptor from DHgate (cheapest place and usually come in a 5pack for less than one from the other online stores)
This will jam in the black plastic chamber instead of the crappy ss coil and you can use it on a bong
You can use the spares for dv tips too as a water wand spare

This is the best way to use the plenty imo
The J hook can be nice for flavour too
But I prefer water cooled and bigger draws

For the record, it wasn't my mod
I got it from a guy on FC
But I did it with less risk of breakage and highly recommend it - at least to anyone who doesn't care or the warranty has already run out

Last edited:
you really do keep going on don’t you, I didn’t have my mind made up until others on here shared there’s opinions, someone said it was similar to a volcano (which I’ve owned, classic and hybrid), and thats suits me, that is what I’m after (I also enjoy its anolog design), ive gave you a chance and unblocked you a while back so please don’t be rude. And my opinions differ from yours, deal with it, and after all incase you haven’t noticed this is the plenty forum so obviously I was interested because I’m in the plenty forum after all.

Last edited:
you really do keep going on don’t you, I didn’t have my mind made up until others on here shared there’s opinions, someone said it was similar to a volcano (which I’ve owned, classic and hybrid), and thats suits me, that is what I’m after (I also enjoy its anolog design), ive gave you a chance and unblocked you a while back so please don’t be rude. And my opinions differ from yours, deal with it, and after all incase you haven’t noticed this is the plenty forum so obviously I was interested because I’m in the plenty forum after all.
Excuse me

You gave me a chance?

You are being rude
Please re read my last comment
Most of it was once again helpful and supportive information

You have a real knack of focusing on the one part you don't like
You do make your mind up first and then get upset if someone gives you information you didn't want to hear
I've been helpful and informative
I never once on any thread told you to do anything
I share information - you just get uppity if it isn't exactly what you want to hear - instead of absorbing the bits that do resonate with you

I said you should love the plenty and hope you do
I don't care what you buy

But I am giving you useful info on the internet and how us who also have limited options manage to buy and peruse the vape world in a more enlightening way

If the one bit doesn't suit you read the bits that are

You need to be less combative buddy
Deadset

Have a vape and bloody relax mate
Lol

I already stated I won’t use with water so adapter are useless to me, maybe you should read a little better bud , you need to stop assuming I’ve already made my mind up when you know nothing, and aye a gave you a chance (last time you were well pushy about the wand IH I didn’t want), if someone doesn’t share your opinion you don’t like it. And I’m calm bud.

Last edited:
you need to stop assuming I’ve already made my mind up when you know nothing, and aye a gave you a chance, if someone doesn’t share your opinion you don’t like it.
Okay
Please stop now
You are argumentative and there's no need
The wand was never pushed on you
You are argumentative and as you didn't want one you took offence - instead of focussed on allll the torch information I had also shared

The last comment you took offence to was giving you information on how we shop and suggesting you try looking around at shops for better prices etc
Also had tips on using the plenty

Honestly mate, stop trying to one up and just enjoy the information in here
Less ego more happy stoner

You gave me no chances- I have no idea what you think I benefit from your argumentative manner

Just relax and have a look at how you take offense to things

I don't care what you buy and I think you will love the plenty big time
I do

It's just you ask questions and if it isn't what you want to hear you continue
Same on the torches

It's alright mate to buy what calls to you

The plenty rocks

It's not okay to be shitty with people sharing information and links for you to absorb and do with what you will

Last edited:
I’m fully aware how to shop bud, been shopping online years, I wasn’t being argumentative in the slightest just hate people being pushy and forcing stuff on me, you were so you got told. Of course I ask other peoples opinions the more opinions the better for a torch as you used for example (or any device for that matter), do you think I’m just going listen to you and only you :lol: . Continue in this manner and sadly you will be blocked again, shame as I thought we could get on.

Enough derailing this thread to stroke your ego

It isn't about my opinion
Daym you are combative and do not at all try to stop and get along

How to shop - see you take offence at helpful information instead of just absorbing what works for you

I won't reply again to your derailing BS

Stop making this place full of animosity buddy

Flex in your real life and be a happy stoner here

Lol at the block threats
My life will never be the same without you

You have a massive ego problem and like to get the last word don’t you, Jesus. the only person flexing is you sadly, and your trying to make me look bad, and you are very push because yet again your mentioning the wand IH (dyna thread) to me when I told u before, dont talk to me about the wand or any IH to me, I bough a plenty which is why I came to this thread (u were recommending others shit when I’m here to talk about the plenty), that you derailed you fool, I do not want and or need your opinions whatsoever. You have been blocked this time permanently.

Last edited:
You have a massive ego problem and like to get the last word don’t you, Jesus. the only person flexing is you sadly, and your trying to make me look bad, and you are very push because yet again your mentioning the wand (dyna thread) to me when I told u before, dont talk to me about the wand or anIH to me bough a plenty which is why I came to this thread (u were recommending others shit when I’m here to talk about the plenty), that you derailed you fool, I do not want and or need your opinions whatsoever. You have been blocked this time permanently.
I never had a go or said anything inflammatory today
I'm sorry I said you get an idea and go with it
Besides that one comment all the rest was helpful info

I had no animosity or aggression in that post
You have taken offence and continued to go down the argue path

Read today's interaction and think if your offence taken and reaction was necessary

I apologise for that one comment if it causes so much upset - it wasn't meant as a dig at all or to cause all this animosity

Try re reading in a different light from a different position mate

You even focus on the water adaptor part - not the dry Jhook part
You choose to look for animosity and not the helpful stuff

I didn't recommend others I purposefully didn't name any brand
You asked about the plenty and if it's worth it in 2022 - you got an answer
Yes it's a beast that's reliable - today though there's probs better ime

Have a vapry day

I am by no means here to argue, Im not, but there you go right there you can’t let thing be can you, again, sorry about this but you are blocked.

Although I respond to people's enquiries - you are not the only person on here, and as it's a public forum when I respond I often put multiple information in as the replies are for everyone out there
So I respond with information that is directly related to your question and with extra for anyone that is interested
This is how most of us and I have learned about things I never knew prior
Not all of it I use but it's nice to know

You can't police my information sharing and shouldn't take offence to extra information being included along with responses to your particular query

It's not just for you but all of us

You only want to shop from vapefiend
You only want to use torches
You only want direct responses to your question and absolutely no extra input whether you take it or leave it
These are all perfectly fine and acceptable decisions - you just can't be upset at others opinions mate and that they share them with everyone on a public forum
Extract what is useful to you and scroll past what isn't unless it's an attack on you

Relax, look at it from a different perspective, have some dv and sit back stoney waiting for your plenty to arrive that you will fully enjoy using however you choose to operate it

Habbagooday
Let's get back to talking about the plenty on here and as motg is likely to be about to say - take it to inbox or stop derailing - to both of us ....not that I respond to inbox arguments
And I am most definitely not on some agenda to make you look bad
Chill mate - more indica less sativa....

All this talk of the plenty has made me want to break mine out again to re try the mods lol
I shall do later, off to have my doctor appointment and get my next lot of meds :)
Go legal weed lol

Last edited:
Honest to god.... I hate coming on to members arguing... especially first thing in the morning.... :disgust:

I've told this story in the past... but it bears repeating.

My husband grew up in a big Catholic family with 9 siblings. He had to share a very small bedroom with 3 other brothers. They all got new boxing gloves each Christmas. When they would fight (which they did often), their dad would hand them the gloves and tell them to take it to the basement.

I'm telling you two (@felvapes and @Demonic chronic ) to take it to the basement.... (which means to pm). Cause not only is this back and forth bickering derailing the thread, it's a real buzz kill for everyone else. There's no need to get in the 'last word' or 'give knowledge' about how the person hasn't listened... or given too much info. It's much better to walk away. Hit the report button if there's a problem and let one of the staff deal with it. If you respond... or continue to respond... it aggravates the situation more. It becomes an argument.

And pisses me off. :smackdown: Continuing like this will earn warning points. Enough with the personal jabs.

And now back to INFORMATION and DISCUSSION about the PLENTY. :cool:

Honest to god.... I hate coming on to members arguing... especially first thing in the morning.... :disgust:

My husband grew up in a big Catholic family with 9 siblings. He had to share a very small bedroom with 3 other brothers. They all got new boxing gloves each Christmas. When they would fight (which they did often), their dad would hand them the gloves and tell them to take it to the basement.

I'm telling you two (@felvapes and @Demonic chronic ) to take it to the basement.... (which means to pm). Cause not only is this back and forth bickering derailing the thread, it's a real buzz kill for everyone else. There's no need to get in the 'last word' or 'give knowledge' about how the person hasn't listened... or given too much info. It's much better to walk away. Hit the report button if there's a problem and let one of the staff deal with it. If you respond... or continue to respond... it aggravates the situation more. It becomes an argument.

And pisses me off. :smackdown: Continuing like this will earn warning points. Enough with the personal jabs.

Whilst I admit I should not have bothered to reply and give energy to it
I wasn't once trying to have a go or be abusive
I seriously have not tried to argue with this person and share with intent to cause such distress

Also - while I should not have bothered - aside from off topic maybe, I don't see where I broke a rule
I was nice
I didn't name call - even after being called names
I was trying to difuse a number of times

And while I also can dig the basement analogy
As I often say - people don't usually carry on like this in person as things can go very differently and most people tend to be more civil

I think the basement is also not how the world should deal with things
In the dark where the biggest can win the argument by force not reason

I know that's not what you mean to portray in this instance, you just don't want a shit fight here for all to see

And while I agree and also find it annoying af to read these things -
I admit that I did partake in the off topic conversation and should have left it be as it was obvious where the first over reaction to a well intended comment was misunderstood

I take my warning and will go and vape about it and think about my reactions in the future

Agree 100%, that is why I came to the plenty thread, to discuss the plenty. Should arrive tomorrow by the way :aaaaa:

Last edited:
Agree 100%, that is why I came to the plenty thread, to discuss the plenty. Should arrive tomorrow by the way :aaaaa:
And it was discussed and given great reviews and tips on use
If in 100% agreement - back it by your actions this round buddy and if we both do so everybody wins :D
Give @LesPlenty favourite tip a go like I mentioned and try the Jhook since you like it dry - the SS coil sucks dogs balls and the jhook tastes better - just get one of the M2M adaptors I mentioned to attach to the jhook
The liquid pad is good for using less weed too if you don't want to use a gram each time

Or don't of course, lol, it is by all means your perogative to just use the standard ss coil

No pushing here, just suggestions from users that have owned them for ages and tend to mostly all agree on certain aspects

Hope it gets there soon and you have a great and vapey time with it

Prepare to get melty

Last edited:
Look what I just got :biggrin:, only had 1 bowl so far, filled it this much (pic), which to me doesn’t seem a lot like people have said, maybe I was used to the volcano classic bowl :lol: (was my daily for years and years)
082C714B-26EE-4D3E-9E7C-920F2264C29D.jpeg

405FBC77-0248-4E84-B5EF-9A1A2A7D9119.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice @Demonic chronic although I like to pack mine a bit fuller, a 24mm socket fits nicely as a loading tool and I use the S$B brush handle to pound it in tight,
1652930783639.png

Spent flying saucer pucks are the result,
1652930822044.png

Just be careful of the tiny retainer tabs getting broken (they break just by looking at them so I used bits of a bamboo skewer to secure mine),
1652931175019.png

Nice @Demonic chronic although I like to pack mine a bit fuller, a 24mm socket fits nicely as a loading tool and I use the S$B brush handle to pound it in tight,
View attachment 36954
View attachment 36955
Just be careful of the tiny retainer tabs getting broken (they break just by looking at them so I used bits of a bamboo skewer to secure mine),
View attachment 36956
The Bamboo fix was a brilliant idea
These tabs suck and have broken on every single chamber I've had
Even the replacements that were sent and extras I bought
Very frustrating on emptying when hot
I thanked you for your unasked for information when you shared this greatly mate

@Demonic chronic
Les likes to jam a few grams in his for a movie
He removes the top screen
He has a few mod ideas for improving what the factory setup lacks

The pic looks like a plenty and a full chamber...did you weigh it ? Easier to know how much you got in there than by eye

Enjoy

View attachment 36954
View attachment 36955
View attachment 36956
Was just my first bowl with the plenty that one, Al pack her to the moon tomorrow and she how she goes, and thanks for the tip about the skewers.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back