Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community The Practice Area

Okay... let's see what
happens with downloaded pics when they've been moved to iPhoto.

Wow. They loaded really fast in spite of being in my iPhoto. So this confirms it's personal pics that are the main problem still.

screen-shot-2015-12-06-at-3-28-15-pm.jpg
babyjesus.jpg
hanukkah-kwanzaa-happy-holidays-christmas-season-ecards-someecards.png

Dragging.... I've made 3 attempts to drag the same pic here and it didn't work. I will try doing it in the next post via upload.

Went to the home page. Came back and let's try again. Another error.

Now I've gone to 'more options' to try to upload....

And bingo...

IMG_3385.jpg

Sorry... it took me much longer than 15 minutes to come back and try again but... here goes. Uploading this time...

Gave me an error for the second pic.

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Loaded fine this time. Let's see if it'll let me upload more.... Nope. Gave me an error again. There are two of us on.

Let's see if dragging works better than uploading some pics...oops.. forgot to wait 30 seconds in between.... but 3 have loaded very nicely. I'll go for more....
Five loaded with no problems. The sixth didn't load.
IMG_3196.jpg
IMG_3139.jpg
IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_3051.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg

Here is the 6th photo that didn't load in the last post.

IMG_2897.jpg

Edit to add: There were 3 other members on.

So.. okay it's only been 10 minutes but I need to do something for a bit so I'll try once more. This time we are uploading.

The first one I've uploaded already. Just to see if it loads well this time. Nope. I got an error. And I'm on by myself.

Let's try that pic again. Uploading again. Got two errors. I am waiting 30 seconds and then trying to drag without refreshing the page.

Nope on the first try. No on the second try. I'm going to go to More Options and try dragging there... nope. Let's try uploading....

Nope. Got the error. So, a picture that I uploaded five posts ago will not load no matter what I'm doing here.

Time for more testing. I'm home now and on my laptop...... uploading....

Nope. Got the error again. But this time it did show as processing.

So let's try to load more than one by dragging...

Wow... it let me drag 5.... then wouldn't load the 6th.
IMG_3355.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
IMG_3352.jpg
IMG_3321.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg

I've noticed the side bars aren't 'slipping' as much......
Now let's try uploading again since the system was so agreeable to dragging.

It let me upload one. But gave me an error on the 2nd. I'll try to post that pic in the next post by uploading now...

IMG_3176.jpg

Okay that's good.

I need to track through logs now, so don't upload anything for testing, I mean feel free to post for real if you need to.

It's my long night with Joel, Susan has company function tonight until around 9.

Anyway, I think we will do a godaddy ticket tomorrow to increase our maximum MySQL connections.

If I up the connections for a default single user, it just maxes out eventually anyway.

They have us at like 128 and we need the allowed technical maximum in MySQL of 500 simultaneous connections allowed.

So its been like squeezing a balloon, I have no place to squeeze it to.

Peace!

Trying dragging.

Oops.... you wanted me to post the one that failed. Uploading...and got an error.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back